Reproductive Health (RH) Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Reproductive Health (RH) Officer
Job location: Aden
Report to: Project Manager
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing a Reproductive Health Project in four governorates (Aden, Abyan, Al Dhale’a and Shabwah) to deliver quality Emergency Obstetrics and life-saving RH services to the beneficiaries. RH Officer who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project manager in implementing of all project activities.
- Closely monitor health diagnosis and classification of RH disease at the targeted facilities.
- Conduct Regular supervision field visits to ensure the quality of the provided RH services at the targeted HFs.
- Work with the project team to create success stories.
- Assist, plan and implement any necessary training for Reproductive Health staff with the support of project manager.
- Ensure proper documentation and timely collection of reports.
- Participate in coordinating meetings and any other representative events as directed by project manager.
- Assist in stock movement of RH materials; oversee storage of reproductive health kits, keep the supply chain functional with assistance from supply chain.
- Analyze periodically the reproductive health situation of the beneficiaries and the community.
- Ensure that health staff at the targeted health facilities understand and follow the treatment guidelines and protocols recommended by MOPHP.
- Submit weekly/monthly technical RH reports.
- Work in health facility to provide RH services if needed.
- Carry out any other reasonable responsibilities as requested by the project manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health or a Medical Doctor with clinical background in reproductive health.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the area of public health or health programme management; experience in the area of maternal health, ASRH and/or family planning is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills are highly preferred.
- problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environment is highly preferred.
- Excellent English and Arabic Languages.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Reporting Skills are Required.
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل