Reporting Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Project and Programme Management
Type Of contract
Sana’a, Amanat Alasima, Dhamar, Amran, Marib, Albyada’a.
Duration of Contract
Two months (extendable based on performance evaluation)
Direct supervision of Project Manager
The Humanitarian Development Program (HDP)- Hayel Saeed Anam Charity Foundation (HSACF), is a nonprofit and independent NGO in Yemen established by Hayel Saeed Anam Charity Foundation (HSACF). It focusses on improving the quality of Yemeni people life, through well-planned and comprehensive projects in water, education, livelihood and health interventions and related activities that strengthen underserved communities in all parts of Yemen with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergencies.
Humanitarian Development Program (HDP) places human dignity at the centre of its relief and development work. At the heart of the Program’s efforts to impact poverty and social justice. Vulnerable adults and children are particularly at risk of sexual exploitation and abuse. HDP defines the program’s commitment to the protection from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) of vulnerable adults, involving HDP Employees and Related Personnel. In recognition of the special vulnerability of children, also HDP affirms commitment to the welfare and protection from sexual exploitation and all forms of abuse of children, involving HDP employees and related personnel.
In line with this fact Humanitarian Development Program (HDP) is looking to recruit A reporting Officer to assist its work on the project under the direct supervision of Project Manager.
Reporting Officer will focus on HDP- HSACF portfolio and will be responsible to ensure that all information and data from the field is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner for donors and internal purposes for HDP-HSACF. The Reporting Officer is responsible to develop communication material on HDP child protection Project activities in the targeted areas.
Provision of Child protection direct assistances to IDPs, conflict affected and host community children in six conflict affected governorates.
This project aims to provide protection services for Children in conflict-affected areas with critical child protection issues, and who are victims of grave child rights violations are referred for documentation and provision of Critical services.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of Project Manager, the Reporting Officer, will undertake the following tasks:
- Compile field level information required to produce weekly and biweekly progress updates, monthly Situation Reports donor appeals, and updates related to the humanitarian assistance in the country following the standard reporting format/scheme, quarterly indicator reports, and other narrative reports as assigned by the relevant departments.
- Input of beneficiary data from the Monitoring and Evaluation Section.
- Overseeing reporting and data quality in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparing distribution lists and their statements.
- Systematically screens and cross-checks internal and external reports, situational reports, information and communication material for accuracy and consistency.
- Support project staff in organizing and managing field visits as required.
- Develop donors reporting date and requirements template.
- Provide through progress reporting continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review, evaluation and audits.
- Archiving reports electronically and on paper.
- Commitment to all HDP- HSACF policies.
- performance any other tasks assigned by the project manager or Project coordinator.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the HDP’s values and ethical standards.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of HDP.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Ability to work under time pressure, in a high-tempo environment.
- Exercises sound judgment in identifying priority issues from information received.
- Ability to synthesize information and draft clearly, succinctly and quickly.
- Competent verbal briefer.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Good liaison skills.
- Actively develops relations with interlocutors.
- Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and willingness to support crisis activities as required; Identifies the need for follow up actions on information received and ensures they are taken expeditiously.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; Remains calm in stressful situations.
III. Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in journalism, English, social sciences, international relations, communications, or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Reporting and Data Analysis, Preferably in Humanitarian NGOs.
- Proven writing and design skills and ability to present information clearly and concisely visually and narratively.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to strict donor requirements.
- Knowledge of report writing software such as Microsoft Publisher.
- Excellent English and Arabic Languages (Writing and speaking) are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Reporting Skills are Required.
- Working experience with UN projects will be an added asset.
- Working experience with case management / child protection projects will be an added asset.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل