Project Coordinator Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
Hajja City – Hajja Governorate
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF-E is advertising for the following position: PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
Requirements for the position
- Education: Essential university degree in related field. Desirable university degree in Public Health, Management or Business administration.
- Experience: Desirable two years previous experience in similar jobs in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs. Work experience and knowledge of Hajjah governorate will be an asset.
- Languages: Essential written and spoken Arabic & English fluency
- Other: Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Place of work: Hajja City – Hajja governorate Republic of Yemen
- Level: 6
- Duration: Until 31/12/21
- Others: Salary: Based on the organization scale
Provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Monitor and report on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and provide support in analysing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision making processes.
- File and update field contacts and correspondence (with other NGOs, UN agencies, local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in Internal and External Communication sessions and events about MSF (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities) in order to improve awareness and public opinion adhesion.
- • Ensures the continuity of relations with local actors and keeps updated the list of contacts.
- Organize contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts.
- • Execute clerk-related activities as well as prepare and conduct briefings on the project context to new employees in order to facilitate their integration onboard and within the project environment.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل