MEAL Consultant Support (local)
MEAL Consultant Support (local)
Position: MEAL Consultant
Reports to: MEAL Tehnical Advisor
Duration: From September 12, 2021 to October 10, 2021
Note: Position is open for Yemeni Nationals only.
Relief International is a humanitarian and development non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, and development assistance to communities worldwide. RI partners with communities in fragile settings to save lives and build resilience, dignity, and long-term well-being. All communities in fragile settings can achieve long-term well-being.
The consultant will be responsible for analyzing the qualitative and quantitative data collected by RI in June 2021 (Ksurvey conducted in Shabwah, 187 respondents/questionnaire database), using IBM SPSS statistics 25 and Excelsoftware and methodology, producing a combined end line report (KAP End line).
Main tasks and Duties
- Meetings with the data collection lead, MEAL Manager, IMS Officer and PM;
- Analysis of the SPSS database;
- Analysis of the reduced Coping Strategy Index strategy
- Analysis of the data collected and production of a draft end line report in English, as per the provided template, for review by RI teams (MEAL, Program, Technical Advisors);
- A Final Report in English (30 pages max in length, excluding appendices) that consists of (unless otherwiagreed upon with RI teams):
- Table of contents
- Executive summary of methodology, limitations, key findings and recommendations
- Background information (project specifics)
- Methodology: Objectives, data collection and analysis and limitations of the study
- Research findings, analysis, with associated data presented (should be structured around the main objectives/evaluation criteria and should cover all relevant indicators), including illustrated presentation within the report as appropriate
- Indicator table showing all end line indicators
- Appendices, which include detailed research instruments, list of interviewees, terms of references
Timeline (dates indicative):
- Meeting: September 20, 2021
- Draft Report: September 26, 2021
- Final Report: September 28, 2021
Qualifications and Requirements:
• University degree in relevant field;
• Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realities;
• Very good command of English language (speaking and writing skills);
• Ability to use MS. Office, MS. Excel, SPSS in particular;
• Demonstrated experience in MEAL activities (at least one year required), accountability-related tasks in particular is highly preferred; and
• Background in integrated humanitarian programming (including Health, Nutrition, WASH) and cash
assistance modality implementation is preferred.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence as well as “Do No Harm.” We value:
How to Apply
• Qualified candidates meeting the above Qualifications and requirements are requested to send their CVs in English to: email@example.com before midnight of September 25, 2021 with the vacancy reference Subject: HR-21-71 + Applicant Full Name.
• لكي يتم النظر في طلبك يرجى إرسال السيرة الذاتية على العنوان: firstname.lastname@example.org مع مراعاة كتابة المرجع وإسم المتقدم في عنوان الإيميل كالآتي : (HR-21-71 + الاسم )
• RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date as interviews will be done on a roling bases.ss
• Females Candidates and qualified candidates from the targeted governorates ar e strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل