Ended Logistic and Finance Assistant
To contribute the reduction of the food insecurity of war-affected households in Lahj by improving their food consumption and provide a balanced and nutritious food intakes.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Prepare all payments vouchers and cheques while ensuring adequacy and accuracy of supporting documentation
- Record all cash movements and undertake periodic cash counts
- Ensure accuracy of all invoices, payments, vouchers and receipts together with their supporting documents, and accurately enter in the accounting system as appropriate
- Assist in bank accounts and cashboxes reconciliations.
- Undertake timely analysis and submission or filing of all financial documentation.
- Scan all vouchers, contracts and other financial documents as well as supporting documents on regular basis.
- Maintain accurate financial and accounting files and transactions, both soft and hard copies.
- Maintain proper filling system for all financial and accounting documents.
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial reports and submit for review .
- Assist in preparation of budgets and budget monitoring for projects.
- Follow up on advances, refunds and other outstanding matters.
- Collect quotations for all purchases in accordance with FMF policy/standards and make sure to analyze them as appropriately as required.
- Undertake field visits to project sites to provide logistical assistance.
- Submit monthly/weekly reports to the logistics and finance Officers at the HQ
- work on tenders and market monitoring and payment to venders/traders and project staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project accounting and financial management of donor funded programs.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Commercial guarantee.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and accounting management system
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays when required
Applicants should send a CV in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.