Ended District Coordinator Assistant
Location: Tuban- Lahj
To contribute to the reduction of the food insecurity of war-affected households in Lahj by improving their food consumption and provide a balanced and nutritious food intakes.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Assist in planning , implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of voucher project in the respective district.
- Ensure that project activities are appropriately implemented in the field.
- Conduct frequent field visits to the project sites to provide technical oversights.
- Assist the District coordinator to identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Assist in the assessment process of food security needs at the district.
- Assist in documentation and share lessons learnt for future food security project improvement with the District coordinator.
- Perform the field activities of the voucher project on a daily basis and provide daily updates of the fieldwork to the district coordinator.
- Any other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in administration or a related field with experience in Food Security and Livelihoods
- At least 2 years of field experience
- Previous experience in working in Lahj Gov. is an asset.
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritize, organize according to need and changes in the project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.