Ended District Coordinator
To contribute the reduction of the food insecurity of war-affected households in Lahj by improving their food consumption and provide a balanced and nutritious food intakes.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Contribute in the planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of voucher project based in Tuban office.
- Assist in the process of coordinating with local authority and community leaders.
- Ensure that project activities are appropriately planned, and the constraints are documented, and solutions are identified.
- Participate in the design of the monthly distribution plans and the implementation of the voucher project in the respective locations, as well as conduct field visits to the project cites during the distribution of ration.
- Conduct regular field visits to project sites to provide technical oversights and assist the food security officer to identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Assist in documenting and sharing lessons learnt for future Food security project improvement.
- Build staff capacity in key areas including during the field visits.
- Submit monthly reports and collect reports from the field teams.
- Lead the team of voucher project in the field and coordinate with them as well as held coordination meetings on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties and tasks as required
- Bachelors' degree in administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Food Security and Livelihoods, preferable in voucher projects.
- Previous experience in working in Lahj Gov. is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication and team building skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritize, organize according to need and changes in the project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.