Data base management Assistant
Location: Tuban- Lahj
To contribute the reduction of the food insecurity of war-affected households in Lahj by improving their food consumption and provide a balanced and nutritious food intakes.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Assist in preparing the accurate lists of beneficiary households’ data in MS. Excel or Access.
- Support in Cross-checking and verifying of beneficiary households’ data before and after being processed.
- Documentation of field reports as well as donor reports.
- Assist in managing accurate and sound records of voucher distributions.
- Ensure up-to-date inclusive data of HHs, targeted areas, other demographic data.
- Provide support in preparing accurate data on targeted districts (villages, population, targeted areas with voucher distribution… etc.)
- Support in the proper management of hard copy of beneficiary households’ lists and proper filing systems
- Collect information needed for the voucher Project and transfer them in to the software data and files of beneficiary households.
- Participate in making various registration forms, sheets, survey outputs, post-distribution monitoring forms, logbooks, field assessment forms and other data or inputs from field teams into set databases.
- Provide reports and track basic statistics and trends from the data, in collaboration with the team.
- Maintain data entry backup on regular basis (hard & soft)
- Perform any other tasks or assignments required.
- Bachelors' degree in data management/IT or a related field.
- Previous experience in data entry
- Excellent skill in MS. Access and/or Excel.
- Excellent reporting skills with high ability in calculation and data management skills.
- Very Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.