Ended Planning and Monitoring Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Monitor the field activities based on project implementation plan through WHH monitoring and evaluation tools.
- · Assist to developing operational monitoring tools (checklist, questionnaires, databases, interview and survey forms, etc.)
- · Monthly data collection, data entry & data analysis based on project requirements with ensuring from data accuracy and reliability.
- · Provide timely inputs for new initiatives and improvements on M&E issues to the management team.
- · Participate in the project’s quality, implementation, particularly through identifying weaknesses and strengths in WHH M&E issues and report to the management team.
- · Participate in the evaluation of the project’s results and achievements.
- · Actively collaborate with Database Entry Officer and provide inputs to develop databases on project activities and assist to updating regularly the database according to the project requirements
- · Actively participate to project implementation & coordination meetings.
- · Assist to developing technical concepts, guidelines, manuals, procedures, concept papers on M&E issues upon request of the management team.
- · Provide inputs to project reports and publications upon request of the management team.
- · Prepare weekly/monthly schedule of monitoring and evaluation related activities.
- · Provide M&E verbal and written reports on a weekly basis to the management team
- · Assist to maintaining a clear and transparent filing system
- · Aim in continuously develop personal and organizational expertise on M&E issues (using training, distance study, experience sharing with partners, etc.)
- · Support short-term M&E evaluators and experts as required.
- · Support research and study activities on M&E related issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirement
- · University degree in Social Sciences or other relevant field;
- · At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position with local or International NGO;
- · Be able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Very good English written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports;
- Team player and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to meet deadlines and cope with pressing timelines;
- Problem solving and basic counselling skills
- Stress & Time management skills
For more details please visit http://www.globalview.consultig
- Send CVs to email@example.com
- Please mention the job title in the subject line of the e-mail
- The closing date for applications is 20th of December 2017