Ended Project Coordinator
All Girls Foundation for Development (AGF) is a nongovernmental and nonprofit organization that has been providing development services in Yemen since 2003. AGF invites candidates to apply for the Project Coordinator.
Published date 05-12-2017 Deadline 15-12-2017.
Location: Az Zaydiyah District in Hodeida Governorate.
Duration of contract: A year.
Project coordinator must be familiar with preparing official reports, proposals, concepts notes and well knowing of electronic and ordinary archiving. The Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with other team members, and is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the implementation of the project in accordance with the proposal, donor agreement and AGF policies.
- Ensures the agreed project management methods, standards, and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and prepare TORs and contracts for all project team.
- Ensure team compliance with AGF’s Code of Conduct and humanitarian accountability requirements.
- Coordinates and supports other team officers in work planning, reporting, networking and communication.
- Create a detailed work plan using Microsoft Project Plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Ensures quality filing and reporting systems for project activities, feeding into reports to donors on implementation progress and achieved results.
- Coordinates all activities related to project, including but not limited to planning and following up on the implementation of activities, coordinating with local partners and ensures timely achievement of project’s milestones and objectives.
- Coordinates the implementation of the activities with local partners. This could be achieved by maintaining contact, attending activities, regular reporting with local partners, ensuring that activities are running according to the plan.
- Carries out frequent field visits to targeted districts to manage and supervise project’s activities and gives feedback and guidance to implementing local partners, facilitators and team.
- Nurtures and expands contact with local partners, local authorities, and local communities’ leaders in project’s targeted areas.
- Keeps Project Manager informed of progress achieved and challenges faced (through monthly, quarterly and annual reports and work plans as scheduled).
- Documentation of activities conducted.
- Draws up reports and presentation documents in relation to the project’s activities and achieved results.
- Formulates appropriate input for various project reports including final report and specific reports.
- Represent the organization in cluster and coordination meetings with the other implementing partners and other meetings as necessary.
- Ensures implementation of activities as per the work plan and all related documents and logistics are prepared and approved.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor in business administration, social studies or any relevant certificates.
- 3-5 years of experience in project coordination
- Experience of establishing and managing high performing teams.
- Understanding and knowledge of humanitarian projects context.
- Good communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Proficiency in English language and computer skills is essential.
- Good leadership skills.
- Organization and time management.
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: "Project Coordinator- Hudaydah "
- The closing date for applications is 15/12/ 2017
- Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.