Medical Doctor Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
Medical Doctor Supervisor
Location: Haydan Hospital – Saada governorate .
Contract duration: One year renewable .
Contract type: Full time contract.
Reporting to: Project Medical Referent
Main Job Duties:
Ensure the proper functioning of the medical activities under his/her responsibility in Haydan Hospital, defining and implementing MSF policies, protocols and procedures, and guaranteeing good quality of healthcare provided in Haydan Hospital.
The Main tasks as follows:
- Participate in defining the annual objectives of the medical activities and their revisions.
- Coordinate and monitor the duty plan of the doctors under his/her responsibility (rosters, tracking leaves …)
- Supervise the doctors and provide technical supports to the medical team.
- Participate in daily hospital activities including support in the ER, OPD, patients round
s, monitoring of patient files, on job supervision and bedside training and replaces a doctor if necessary and participates in shifts .
- Ensure quality of care and compliance with MSF protocols/standards and medical coordination recommendations including performing quality reviews and mortality report reviews in collaboration with MedRef
- Collaborating with the Head Nurse and Nurse Supervisor to ensure that all hygiene measures are in place and applied in all departments, including insolation measures for specific patients
- In collaboration with the head nurse/nurse supervisor ensure patients referrals : assure that the referral corresponds to the referral criteria, that the documentation is correctly done, that the condition of the patient is properly addressed
- Data collection and reporting
- Participate in collaboration with the MedRef to the analysis of medical data and indicators on a monthly basis, including identifying anomalies and reporting
- Guarantees that MSF charter, policies and image are respected within the hospital
- Ensure patient’s confidentiality is respected throughout the hospital
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Compulsory : Medical Degree (valid to practice in Yemen as G.P Doctor )
- At least 3 years of working experience a medical doctor in medical activities related jobs.
- Previous MSF related working experience is an added value .
- English ( speaking , writing , reading ) is essential.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter , CV and a copy of diploma. Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following:
Médecins sans Frontières France
(The subject of the mail should be: Haydan Medical Doctor Supervisor)
Deadline for application: 15th December 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.