Ended Health Information System Assistant
Assist the HIS officer to ensure that all health and nutrition information is organised and kept in proper way, help in keeping all health and nutrition data on the HMIS database with full coordination with Program coordinators and Managers.In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist the HIS officer in training the new staff in health and nutrition information system formats and make sure that all concern people at health facility level is understand the reporting system.
- Assist the HIS Officer to enter weekly and monthly report into health and nutrition data base after he/she receive it from health and nutrition Officer. And ensure that all information entered is correct and valid.
- Assist the HIS officer to analyse health and nutrition information data per each program and illustrates the achievement for each month and quarter and presented in monthly program meeting
- Feed back the nutrition officers about the common mistakes in the reports to be corrected and return back.
- Assist the HIS officer to report regularly health and nutrition data for program coordinator and program manager.
- Assist the HIS Officer to analyze the data and make report against the indicators of the program to see the level of the achievement.
- Working effectively as team member with the field team to improve the quality of the health and nutrition data.
- File all checked and received hard copies of reporting format in to archive
- Save the data entries regularly as well as the statistical results.
- Keep files by month/year stored into the computer with clear segregation (draft version, final versions)
- Take up any job related assignment as required by supervisor.
- To conduct monthly meeting with community health volunteers to discuss all related issues and to put plan for the coming period.
- To take any other relevant task given by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or in Statistics/nursing or public health
- Experience in information system management particularly health and nutrition more than 2 years
- Knowledge of spread sheets (Excel)
- Good in English and fluent in Arabic.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
- All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
- Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to: Hodeida.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for receiving applications is 13/12/2017.