Ended Reproductive Health Assistant
The RH program assistant , is responsible for the assistant in family planning and post abortion care program in the south Area of Save the Children's operation (Hodiedah). With support from the Health officer and health manager, the RH assistant will take responsibility for directly implementing high quality reproductive health programs on time and on budget.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Needs Analysis and Program Design:
- Design and participate in required assessments for reproductive health ( FP/PAC)
- Contribute to situation analysis and participate actively in developing reproductive health program strategies
- Contribute to proposal development in area of health in general and reproductive health specifically.
- Manage the implementation of high quality FP/PAC program activities in line with grant agreements and with SC technical requirements
- Monitor progress of FP/PAC activities against planned achievements, outcomes and impact; evaluate the continued relevance and appropriateness of the intervention
- Manage FP/PAC budget lines for program activities and ensure appropriate spend.
- Ensure that the FP/PAC progress reports and relevant donor reports are timely, of high quality and serve to inform management decisions
- Plan and implement FP/PAC activities ensuring that delays and constraints are documented and solutions identified
- Identify and ensure the timely supply of technical inputs as required for program delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that program activities are properly resourced.
- Provide technical and managerial guidance and support for all field sites and RH officer.
- Identify issues that need timely action and support from other departments or other offices within SC
- Provide necessary technical training and develop appropriate technical guidelines and materials for SC and partner staff
- Oversee partner activities ensuring regular monitoring visits and timely feedback and follow up on financial and narrative reports.
- Participate in recruit and train team members.
- Lead, manage and motivate staff under direct line management, ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
Coordination and Representation:
- Attend inter-departmental meetings.
- Ensure effective program integration in the areas of intervention
- Develop and maintain collaborative and effective partnerships with NGOs/CSOs and government counterparts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA degree on reproductive health / or gynaecology and 2+ years management experience of running complex multi grant programmes, both in emergency and normal circumstances
- A very good understanding of at least of key technical areas of reproductive health programming.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
- All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
- Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to: Hodeida.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for receiving applications is 13/12/2017.