Ended Admin Support Officer (2)
Position: Admin Support officer 2 - National Staff Position
Job site (Sub-offices) Abs and travel to surrounding district
Report to: Assistant admin-finance officers (AAFO1 and AAFO2)
The Admin Support officer works under the supervision of the INTERSOS SENIOR AAFO (or AAFO1) and the COUNTRY ADMIN-FINANCE OFFICER and is responsible for ensuring effective, efficient and accurate admin support.
The key responsibilities and duties are established per department organogram and linked to a clearly established overview of segregation of duties within the admin-fin and HR department.
- Collecting and filling staff details for contracts and salary payments
- Ensure signing of original documents: contracts, amendments, MoUs and collect those signed for sending back to Sana’a Admin-Fin Department
- Check on every single payment done at the sub-base level in terms of document chronology, correct filling out and signing of the documents, before sending the documents back to Sana’a for clearing of the weekly PENDING/cash request
- Communicate pro-actively on problem/delays in clearing of weekly pending
- Participate in local procurement process – RFQ evaluations
- Weekly and monthly cash count to be sent to Sana’a (mail)
- Perform other related duties as required
- Deadline for submission of application: 13th of December 2017
- Documents to be submitted: CV and Motivation Letter (incomplete applications will be not considered), in addition to contact details for minimum 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (applications delivered by hand will be not considered)