Psychologist (Female) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking a Psychologist. She will be responsible to carry out psychology work. Her duties will be to diagnose and listen to people who have faces mental illnesses, studying mental processes and human behavior by observing, interpreting, and recording how people relate to one another and the environment they live in. She often employs individual or group therapy to gain insight into a beneficiaries’ past and find coping methods to help patients address their own problems.
In line with that CARE is currently implementing the women economic empowerment project with BHA which will be all managed by Female staff.
Psychologist (1) Female
The Psychologist will be responsible to carry out psychology work. Her duties will be to diagnose and listen to people who have faces mental illnesses, studying mental processes and human behavior by observing, interpreting, and recording how people relate to one another and the environment they live in. She often employs individual or group therapy to gain insight into a beneficiaries’ past and find coping methods to help patients address their own problems.
Planning and Implementation:
- Listening to cases where s/he needs first aid psychosocial support service and providing appropriate Psychologist support as needed.
- Communicate continuously with the lawyer worker to identify cases that require legal support.
- Communicate continuously with the case management assistant to referral cases that require external service/support.
- Design a case data form that includes all required data to know the status received and actions taken with each case
- Enter the data on the received cases in the database and send them to the supervisor of the training center on weakly basis.
- Capturing success stories and draft them to the communication assistant.
- Write a monthly report on achievement and highlight the issues that need to be discussed with the center's management.
- Refer cases for any services not available in the training center with continuous monitoring and follow up.
- Provide psychosocial support for group in form of awareness sessions in the related topic.
- Entering data into system o daily basis
- Program Quality:
- Compile beneficiary’s data needed for regular project reports and contributed to drafting regular progress reports for training center supervisor regarding psychical support services provided in the center
- Ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on field activities to be submitted to the training center supervisor
Other duties and responsibilities
- Maintain positive coordination and relationship with partner and other sector staff.
- Adherence to CARE code of conducts
- Carry on any tasks assigned to her by training center supervisor or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in social worker or equivalent experience or any related field.
- Counseling and training experience, including at least two years of experience counseling survivors of abuse or violence and implementing activities for women and girls or proven engagement in women’s rights/groups
- Clear understanding of gender, human rights, issues surrounding violence against women and girls
- Experience in communication, networking and networking.
- Previous experience with international non-governmental organizations
- Experience in writing reports.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sensitive to gender issues and Gender Equity and Diversity (GED) principles
- Strong ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge and experience of women and youth economic development
- Good communication skills with the host communities and Internal Displaced Persons (IDPs)
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.Important Note: Please note that the only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Fee: CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل