Inclusion Officer – Female ( Re-Advertised ) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking an Inclusion OfficerThe Inclusion Officer reports to the RH/Inclusion Team Leader and will lead on the implementation of all CARE Protection interventions/Gender based violence in close collaboration with the Gender Specialist and local partner organizations and in coordination with consortium partners and other stakeholders.
Position: Inclusion Officer – Female ( Re-Advertised )
- Proposed protection and GBV interventions are guided by the protection clusters guidelines.
- Progress reports and sections for donor reports are delivered timely and in good quality.
- External protection stakeholders know about CARE Yemen’s Protection , Inclusion , and GBV program.
- The quality-of-CARE Reproductive Health program is excellent.
- Maternal mortality rates decrease in target areas.
- The program is implemented in a timely and quality manner within the budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of all Protection activities in respective Governorate.
- Plan and implement Protection / GBV interventions in line with the project proposal and contract in a phased and prioritized manner.
- Establish appropriate supervisory and monitoring systems for Protection / GBV interventions in CARE and with project partners in consultation with Gender Specialist.
- Monitor implementation of Protection / GBV interventions by CARE and project partners and ensure progress as per defined schedules / work plans.
- Support the design of an evaluation framework on Protection / GBV activities.
- Monitor and ensure quality of Protection interventions as well as the application of relevant standards during all phases of the project cycle, including by project partners.
- Organize with the Administration and Logistics Team materials and support needed for all activities.
- Report on all project activities and related developments using agreed formats and within given timeframes.
- Under supervision of Reproductive Health and Inclusion Team Leader responsible for management of Protection budget in cooperation with local partners.
- Ensure adherence to approved budgets and monitor activity vs. expenditure ensuring appropriate burn rates, in cooperation with local partners.
- Initiate financial request in accordance with approved budgets in cooperation with local partners.
- Ensure abidance by CARE and donor financial and procurement procedures with maximum cost effectiveness.
- Conduct training on Protection and gender related issues to staff and project partners as required.
- Contribute to building the capacity of local partner organizations and their staff on Protection and gender related issues.
- Conduct all activities with full consultation and coordination with Gender Specialist and other CARE staff and local partner organizations.
- Conduct all activities in close coordination with consortium members and other agencies both governmental and non-governmental.
- Represent CARE at coordination meetings on Protection / GBV in respective Governorate
- Act as cover for RH and Inclusion Team Leader during her/his absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in law, psychology or social studies.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Proven experience in protection, ideally in protection of gender based violence (GBV) and legal/psychosocial assistance to victims.
- Experience in conducting training and workshops.
- Experience in managing local partnerships and organizational capacity building.
Technical Skills Required:
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving capacities.
- Advanced English language skills are required.
- Understanding local culture and sensitivity towards issues related to gender and GBV.
- Fluency in Arabic and at least good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Strong computer literacy.
- Commitment to CARE policies, mission and values.
- Ability to manage stress, multi-task and take decisions.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Yemen and abroad.
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise, you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل