The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent humanitarian organisation which works to protect and alleviate victims of armed conflicts. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
- Contribute to the effective Human Resources Management
- Assist and contribute to the staff recruitment
- Register and treat information (general, specific) with confidentiality and accuracy on the HR System.
- Ensures that the delegation apply the standard ICRC HR management policies and procedures
- Contributes in development of HR tools and ensures its implementation.
- Ensures that the personal files of Resident Employees are up-to-date
- Payroll management (including monthly payroll reports)
- Contribute to the management of employees' holidays
- Update all HR informations (personal information, trainings, remuneration, appraisals, dependents, etc.) on the HR Management Tool.
- Calculates and prepares all components of remuneration (salaries, deductions, contributions, etc.) on monthly basis.
- Draft the working certificates, final payments, end of employment documents, employment contracts, etc.
- Check overtime sheet and leave application forms.
- Contribute to the appraisal process in the Delegation and provides support during the appraisal process
- Maintain adequate communication among the staff.
- University Degree or professional diploma
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Capacity to apply ICRC rules and procedures
- Capacity of treating information confidentially
Interested candidates should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + Work certificates
- Copy of Identity card
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please send your applications to (indicating HR assistant in the subject of the mail :
E-mail : san firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to send your application: 18.01.2018