Staff Health Assistant
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable Female candidate to fill the position of:
- Staff Health Assistant
- Term of employment: Indefinite
- Work Place: Sana’a
Staff Health Coverage:
- Helps in Implementation and supervision of ICRC Yemen medical coverage for all resident employees.
- Manages relations with external health partners.
- Under the supervision of the health focal point Handles all Human Resource medical problems independently, in accordance with the ICRC framework
- Performs administrative duties related to medical problems.
- Processes medical bills.
- Ensures compliance with standard ICRC procedures.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Medical Secretary
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a similar field
- Well organized.
- Good at negotiating and communicating.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Respict strictly rules of confiedntality
- Thorough and reliable.
- Well-developed computer skills, especially with spreadsheets.
- Good command of English.
Interested candidates should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + Work certificates
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please send your applications to (indicating Staff Health Assistant in the subject) E-mail : email@example.com
Deadline to send your application: 18.01.2018