Ended WASH Assistant
Location : Sana'a
Report to : WaSH Officer
Position Description/ Scope of Work (Essential Duties) provide at least 6-8 bullet points:
- Develop and maintain a schedule of data entry for monthly/weekly reporting in close collaboration with WaSH Officers
- Follow up with the C.M and H.P regarding the submission of reports by field teams
- Assist WaSH Manager in developing WaSH data bases, reporting data bases and/or excel data base for additional reporting as/if required
- Enter the reporting data into specific and validated reporting database, WaSH database.
- Check the quality of the data to be entered and inform your immediate supervisor of any problems; report any problems that can affect data quality (accuracy, completeness, relevance, punctuality (timeliness) and clarity)
- Check any inconsistencies in the entered data;
- Closely coordinate and communicate with WaSH Officers and WaSH manager in case of any inconsistent figures/data coming in the report.
- Summarize the entered data in the form of a reporting template defined by the WaSH Manager.
- File all checked and received hard copies of reporting format in to archive.
- Save the data entries regularly as well as the statistical results.
- Keep files by month/year stored into the computer with clear segregation (draft version, final versions).
- Regularly store/archive the final versions of reports validated by WaSH Manager.
Personnel Qualifications (Special training/experience required) provide requirements:
- Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of making data base.
- Capacity to take on board new software.
- Working under pressure.
- Organizing and prioritizing capacity.
- Knowledge of English and local languages
candidates need to submit their CVs to IMC-YemenHR@internationalmedicalcorps.org and need to “write the title of the position they apply for it” in the "email subject line"