Data Entry Officer
who we are:
The National Prisoner Foundation is a non-profit development organization that seeks, in partnership with the concerned official authorities and local and international civil society organizations, to take care of the prisoner and rehabilitate him to be a good human being and productive in the society, ensuring that he does not return to prison . Through commitment to provide the best health services, education and social training and rehabilitation and provide legal support and support the infrastructure of prisons.
The Foundation was established by a Licence No. (13) issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor on 23/6/2013.
- To be in 2020 the first Foundation who gives the best care for the prisoner and within the top ten humanitarian Foundations in Yemen.
- Working on the care and rehabilitation of the prisoner and enable him to be a good human being and productive in his community.
- The aim of the Water, Sanitation and hygiene Project funded by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is to provide some areas of the Districts of Al-jarahi and Al-Mansouriah and raise awareness of the concepts of hygiene through the implementation of awareness sessions for the number of 26400 and provide hygiene kits for 4000 families.
Contract duration: 8 months
Work place : Hodeidah
Tasks and Responsibilities : -
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering all data in the computer for all project activities (HHs benefit for HKs and WASH awareness promotion, surveys and assessment questions and he / she will base in Al-Hudaydah sub-office.
- - Enter data for the project while ensuring the accuracy of information and sharing with the water Sanitation and hygiene officer and project manager.
- - Checking the data after it is entered, validated, usable in cases or associated functions, and inform the project manager of any problems that may affect the quality of the data in terms of accuracy, completeness, relevance, inconsistency, punctuality and timeliness.
- - Data storage, preserved from loss in order to recover it when needed to be used.
- - Organize files, documents for ease of classification, and classifying them in the sections assigned to them.
- - Provide the results to the water Sanitation and hygiene officer in the project to develop the work to serve the accuracy of information.
- - Analyze, organize and modify existing data.
- - Updating the database and submitting periodic reports.
- - Summarize the daily field staff reports and share them with the water Sanitation and hygiene officer and project manager
- - Follow-up of the project team to submit periodic reports according to the project's implementation plan.
- - Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the progress of the project team.
- - Continuous development of the database to achieve more accurate statistical reports.
- - Submit periodic reports on the grant management system of the supporter in English.
- - Summarize the data entered in the shape of the report forms specified by the project management.
Direct Responsibilities :
- - Assist the project team in entering all data related to the project activities.
- - The introduction of baseline survey data for Al-Jarahi – Al-Mansouriyeh Districts, Governorate of Hodeidah in the identified programs for them and analysis and writing reports.
- - Introducing the data of the beneficiaries from the awareness sessions, as well as the data of the families due to the hygiene kits in the databases allocated to them, cleaning and reviewing the data and writing reports.
- - Analyzing data, making statistical tables, making graphs and producing information easily.
- - Making weekly / monthly reports - Quarterly on the extent to which the database is updated and processing a summary on the level of achievement of project activities.
- - Preparation of post-distribution assessment forms for the personal hygiene kits, as well as forms of satisfaction measurement for beneficiaries, data entry in the statistical analysis program (SPSS), data cleaning and analysis.
- - Keep electronic and manual copies of all data and financial information as well as archiving them according to the archiving system in the Foundation.
- - Any other tasks that require the management of the Foundation and the project.
Qualifications : -
- - Diploma degree or Bachelor of Computer Science, Statistics, or any field related to the job.
Experience and skills : -
- - Have at least 2 years of experience in data entry and reporting.
- - Organization skills and ordering of work according to priority.
- - Powerful knowledge in the use of computer software applications (Word, Excel, Access, statistical programs such as SPSS, .... etc).
- - Ability to understand the nature of work, data analysis and reporting.
- - Ability to work under pressure.
- - Skills to identify any new programs as well as printing quickly.
Required language: -
- Proficiency in Arabic and English writing, and spoken
For more information about the Foundation ,please Visit the website :www.sajeen.ye
- To apply for a job please send your C.V to the Email email@example.com
- Deadline for Applying: 20/1/2018
- Please mention in the email subject the position you apply for it.