Ended Project Manager
who we are:
- The National Prisoner Foundation is a non-profit development organization that seeks, in partnership with the concerned official authorities and local and international civil society organizations, to take care of the prisoner and rehabilitate him to be a good human being and productive in the society, ensuring that he does not return to prison . Through commitment to provide the best health services, education and social training and rehabilitation and provide legal support and support the infrastructure of prisons.
- The Foundation was established by a Licence No. (13) issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor on 23/6/2013.
- To be in 2020 the first Foundation who gives the best care for the prisoner and within the top ten humanitarian Foundations in Yemen.
- Working on the care and rehabilitation of the prisoner and enable him to be a good human being and productive in his community.
The aim of the Water, Sanitation and hygiene Project funded by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is to provide some areas of the Districts of Al-jarahi and Al-Mansouriah and raise awareness of the concepts of hygiene through the implementation of awareness sessions for the number of 26400 and provide hygiene kits for 4000 families.
Contract duration: one year
Work place: Hodeidah
Tasks and Responsibilities: -
The Project Manager, based in Hudaydah -Sub-Office and will be responsible for overall project implementation. She / he will give her / his 100% time to the project. The Filed coordinator in project sites will report to the NPF Manager and Donor.
- - Full supervision of the work of the project and the implementation of its components in accordance with the project agreement.
- - Organizing a weekly / monthly meeting to evaluate progress with the project team.
- - Review and audit of the content of any media materials to be produced within the project (brochures - banner - poster) with a review of the preparation of the training material for the volunteer team in the project.
- - Support the administrative project team to achieve the objectives and outputs of the project in the targeted Disricts according to the project plan.
- - Working closely with the team in developing the project plan and implementing it according to the proposed results and indicators of the project within the specified time.
- - Developing a comprehensive plan of action that will identify key and subsidiary activities, assign , effectively manage tasks and coordinate with partners.
- - Works closely with project staff and sets up an implementation matrix taking into account the target districts.
- - Prepare regular monthly and quarterly reports detailing the progress made in the implementation of project activities and reviewing the final technical report of the project.
- - Follow up and document success stories and lessons learned and share them with management on a regular basis.
- - Building good working relationships with the relevant stakeholders for the effective implementation of the project, including government agencies, international and local organizations working in the same field at the level of Hodeidah governorate and Al-Mansouriya and Al-Jarahi Districts.
- Coordination with the concerned authorities in the province of Hodeidah and local authorities in the Districts of Al-Jarahi and Al-Mansouriya province of Hodeidah.
- Conducting regular field visits to project work areas in the targeted districts.
- To manage a team work to oversee the implementation of project activities in the targeted areas in compliance with local laws and regulatory policies and procedures, including the management and evaluation of a various group of staff.
- Ensure the implementation of the project on time and within the available budget.
- Bachelor's degree in management, water management, or any related field.
Experiences and Skills: -
- Must have 3-5 years experience in managing developmental and humanitarian emergency projects.
- Have strong project management skills covering various aspects such as activity planning, implementation, financial management, and partner coordination.
- Ability to work through strict deadlines with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Good working knowledge using modern technologies and computer applications (such as MS Office and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of English and Arabic.
- Leadership, organization, planning skills , teamwork.
- The ability to solve problems and dealing with them quickly.
- Knowledge and experience in conflict sensitivity and previous experience in community dialogue is highly desirable.
For more information about the Foundation ,please Visit the website :www.sajeen.ye
- To apply for a job please send your C.V to the Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Applying: 20/1/2018
- Please mention in the email subject the position you apply for it.