Ended Monitoring & Evaluating Officer
who we are:
- The National Prisoner Foundation is a non-profit development organization that seeks, in partnership with the concerned official authorities and local and international civil society organizations, to take care of the prisoner and rehabilitate him to be a good human being and productive in the society, ensuring that he does not return to prison. Through commitment to provide the best health services, education and social training and rehabilitation and provide legal support and support the infrastructure of prisons.
- - The Foundation was established by a Licence No. (13) issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor on 23/6/2013.
- To be in 2020 the first Foundation who gives the best care for the prisoner and within the top ten humanitarian Foundations in Yemen.
- Working on the care and rehabilitation of the prisoner and enable him to be a good human being and productive in his community.
- The aim of the Water, Sanitation and hygiene Project funded by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is to provide some areas of the Districts of Al-jarahi and Al-Mansouriah and raise awareness of the concepts of hygiene through the implementation of awareness sessions for the number of 26400 and provide hygiene kits for 4000 families.
• Contract duration : 11 months
• Work place : Hodeidah
Tasks and Responsibilities: -
The MEAL Officer based in Hudaydah and he / she will be responsible for all MEAL Activities, PDM, Pre-and Post test for all activities and services develop MEAL Plan and quantitative and quantitative data collection tools to gather data about project indicators as well as conduct Baseline survey and assessment.
- - Develop the plan of monitoring and evaluation for the project in the Districts (Al-Jarhi - Mansouriya) based on the logical framework of the project
- - Collect data on project indicators with ensuring data quality and time.
- - Conduct regular field visits to project work areas to assess achievement in accordance with the project plan.
- - Work with the Water, Sanitation and hygiene Officer in the design of the project plan according to the project proposal.
- - Prepare mechanism to manage feedback / complaints related to beneficiaries, analyze and address them.
- - Training the project team on the concepts of monitoring and evaluation and data collection and reporting models.
- - Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of the project with continuous quality of data flow.
- - Implementation of the Baseline Survey, the Post-Distribution Evaluation Study (PDM), the Personal Hygiene kit, the Study for standard of Beneficiaries Satisfaction, Case Study, Success Stories and Lessons Learned.
- - Monitoring the measurement of project indicators (inputs - activities - outputs - results) and identifying deviations and making recommendations to address these deviations.
- - Perform pre and post assessment of all project activities.
- - Any other tasks that require the management of the foundation and the project.
Qualifications : -
- - Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or any field related to follow-up and evaluation.
Experiences and Skills: -
- - Have at least two years of practical experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- - Practical experience working in local or international organizations working in the fields of development and humanitarian.
- - Practical experience in using data collection tools (quantity, quality) and focus groups.
- - Powerful knowledge in the use of computer software applications (Word, Excel, ..... etc).
- - Strong knowledge of English language and writing reports.
- - Ability to analyze data and write reports.
- - Ability to work under pressure.
- - Communication, organization and team management skills.
For more information about the Foundation ,please Visit the website :www.sajeen.ye
- To apply for a job please send your C.V to the Email email@example.com
- Deadline for Applying: 20/1/2018
- Please mention in the email subject the position you apply for it.