who we are:
The National Prisoner Foundation is a non-profit development organization that seeks, in partnership with the concerned official authorities and local and international civil society organizations, to take care of the prisoner and rehabilitate him to be a good human being and productive in the society, ensuring that he does not return to prison . Through commitment to provide the best health services, education and social training and rehabilitation and provide legal support and support the infrastructure of prisons.
The Foundation was established by a Licence No. (13) issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor on 23/6/2013.
To be in 2020 the first Foundation who gives the best care for the prisoner and within the top ten humanitarian Foundations in Yemen.
Working on the care and rehabilitation of the prisoner and enable him to be a good human being and productive in his community.
The aim of the Water, Sanitation and hygiene Project funded by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is to provide some areas of the Districts of Al-jarahi and Al-Mansouriah and raise awareness of the concepts of hygiene through the implementation of awareness sessions for the number of 26400 and provide hygiene kits for 4000 families.
• Contract Duration : 10 months
• Work place : Hodeidah
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The districts / Field Coordinator one in Al-Jarrahi district and the other in Al-Mansoriah district of Hodiedah Gov. and they will be responsible to make liaison with the community, government, UN Agencies, cluster coordinators (if clusters are there). The districts / Field Coordinator will be responsible for overall WASH and Awareness Promation and recommended on distribution / delivery and monitoring of project. The districts / Field Coordinator will report directly to the Project Manager.
- - Coordination with the local authority in the targeted districts in the project (Al-Jarahi + Mansouriya) Governorate of Hodeidah.
- - Coordinate with senior people in the villages to be targeted by the project to facilitate the task of the project team.
- - Prepare a work plan in the field for water distribution.
- - Supervising the implementation of awareness sessions, evaluation and documentation.
- - Prepare a weekly report on the progress of the project in the targeted districts.
- - Collecting, reviewing, validating and submitting reports of completion from all volunteers per month to the project management.
- - Delivering the mission and role of the Foundation in the targeted communities in coordination with the evaluation officer.
- - Monitoring all problems and obstacles in the field.
- - Improve the relationship of the Foundation to the targeted community.
- - To overcome any difficulties of coordination or communication may face the project team.
- - Delivering volunteers publications and awareness messages.
- - Working on the standards of the benificiaries who will get awareness and processing of lists and the launch of awareness sessions.
- - Distribution of publications and follow-up volunteers with the partner and the collection of reports, stories and cases of study from awareness sessions.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- - Bachelor's degree in field related to the job.
- - Experience in field of coordination for at least two years.
- - Work experience with local and international humanitarian organizations.
- - Have the ability of persuading and the art of dealing with the targeted communities.
- - Coordination, and communication skills.
- - Ability to overcome the problems and obstacles that hinder the progress of project activities.
- - Priority will be given to the sons of the Districts of Al-Jarahi and Al-Mansuriya, Hodeidah Governorate.
For more information about the Foundation ,please Visit the website : www.sajeen.ye
- To apply for a job please send your C.V to the Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Applying: 20/1/2018
- Please mention in the email subject the position you apply for it.