PACE Officer (Reporting) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: PACE Officer (Reporting)
Reports to: PACE Manager
Number of positions: 1
The PACE Officer (Reporting) is responsible for reporting, processing, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data concerning the activities implemented by PACE department and supervising the data entry clerk team on departmental tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the PACE Manager, the PACE Officer (Reporting) will dedicate 100% of his/her time to analyzing data, drafting, and preparing regular and ad-hoc reports. The PACE Officer (Reporting) primary role is gathering data, reviewing, and analyzing data, drafting qualitative and quantitative reports, capacitating staff, and ensuring the optimal flow of information.
- Process weekly, monthly, and quarterly internal qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Maintain accurate database by monitoring and reviewing regular sources of information.
- Update on a weekly and monthly basis the internal database.
- Be the focal point for collecting and processing data received from PACE Officers to compile the required reports.
- Setup the reporting schedule and manage on time report deliveries with PACE Officers.
- Create and constantly update information representation on tables, reports, maps, charts, power slides, and graphics
- Manage data accuracy and quality on all reports with facts and references.
- Review reports with management team in a timely manner before any submission.
- Support PACE staff in presenting data processed.
- Conduct field visits as required for the reporting responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties assigned by line manager when required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION:
- University degree in Business Administration, communications, English, or any other relevant field.
- 2 years of experience working on similar roles preferably with INGOs.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic is required.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with both national and international staff.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to determine priorities and respect deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions with limited supervision.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Creative and able to work with limited resources.
Normal office environment, however, due to the nature of activities and areas where we operate, you might have to work below normal/difficult working/travel/accommodation conditions. Able to work on a computer and operate a keyboard, for extended periods. Able to work out of office location, at times at odd hours.
July 2022 until August 2022.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل