Deputy Admin Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Solidarités International seeks to recruit:
Deputy Admin Manager
Location of position: Al-Mokha
I. Presentation of organization
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization, which has been committed to provide aid in the event of conflicts and natural disasters. SI’s mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
SI has opened a mission in Yemen in 2017 and it has an operational base in Al Mokha with a sub-office in Al Khokha. The mission currently consists of an emergency and post-emergency program with a WASH-focused approach in the districts of the West coast, in Taiz and Hudaydah governorates.
II. Responsibilities and Tasks:
Under the supervision of the Log/Admin Manager, the Deputy Admin Manager supports the Log/Admin Manager with all Admin related tasks and procedures.
He/she supports the Admin management in processing SI’s financial, accounting, budgetary and HR management on the base.
List of main tasks:
- Coordinate, plan the work, train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the admin services (including manager) in case of absence (days off, sickness)
- Offer HR support and training to the Officers and sub-base according to need assessed
- Appraise the performance of each member of the team under his/her supervision
- Supervise the monthly closing, revision and integration of ALM books
- Check daily cash balance and report to Log/Admin Manager any discrepancies
- Ensure the accountancy quality: check records are matching with SI process, check allocations.
- Ensure monthly base accounting pack is ready by 5th of the month
- Review payment file before validation by Manager
Treasury and Cash Management
- Assess and list monthly liquidity needs of the base and submit for validation to the Manager
- Supervise program payment done by finance officer on the field.
- Ensure cash flow at base level is well supplied
- Supervise cash boxes security
Financial and budgetary management
- Prepare, organize and lead the OFU, LFU, MFU meetings with different budget holder
- Participate in the BFU consolidation
- Participate in monthly Allocation Board update at base level
- Ensure Allocation Board is matching with Saga expenses
- Prepare monthly HR pack (organigram / HR Nat FU ...) for validation by manager
- Participate in development of recruitment strategy, base sizing, design of set up
- Participate to recruitment process and ensure compliance with SI guidelines
- Check the quality of EAP
- Participate in the compilation of training needs, support the manager in the design of training plans, collect information about training suppliers, lead training according to the training plan
- Centralize and report to HR manager on ISR’s implementation feedback/issues
- Answer employees about all daily HR questions with the support of HR Manager
HR Management of nationals staffs
- Prepare the monthly PER software, update staff information’s
- Compile and verify the EAP follow up, the Archive Follow Up and the Recruitment Follow Up
- Prepare and verify the new employment contracts and amendments.
- Collect the necessary information to monitor changes in the cost of living and the legal framework.
- Check dates of employment contracts and inform the HR Manager when they are due to expire
- Ensure that procedures for recruitment and terminating contracts are adhered to, by all
- Inform new employees about contractual documents
- Organizes and animates the collective induction sessions
- Keep an organizational chart up to date for the base
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR data
- Supervise payment of salaries after approval by the HR Manager
- Assist the HR Manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with staffs
- Report any alert concerning SI employees and support HR Manager in the social dialogue
- Participate in the application of HR policies for Solidarités International at base level
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), support the HR Manager in translating documents into local language.
- Prepare the information and statistical data required for drawing up budgets and salary costs.
- Organize induction to SI DW
Administrative management of the base
- Ensure accounting and HR documents are secured
- Ensure the physical and digital archiving of the HR documents, according to SI procedure and are sent to Aden
- Provide Audit requests from Aden or HQ or any checks issued by partners or head office, at the base level
- Take part of the weekly base meeting and report on a weekly basis to the Manager
ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
Line manager: Log/Admin Manager
Line Report(s) [on Base]: HR Officer, ALM Cook, ALM Cleaner, ALK Cleaner
Functional Manager: Deputy HR Coo + Deputy Finance Coo
Functional Report(s): - Administrative officer
III. Profile Required:
- At least 2 years of experience in admin department in sub-office of INGO
- Minimum BA in technical field (administration, business administration, human resources, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in finance, budget management.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office compulsory : Excel, Outlook, Word) and good knowledge on Saga in (software)
- Native Arabic - Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure, and to the challenging conditions in West Coast
- Experience in team management is an asset
- Experience in lead trainings is an asset
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and hard worker
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks
- Ability to plan ahead and output oriented
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment
- Practical and problem-solver, capacity to adapt
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل