Ended Data Collectors and Enumerators
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) has been providing relief and development services in Yemen since 2008. Using right-based approaches, DRC has mainly focused on refugees, migrants and internally displaced People by conflict and natural disasters. Programs include WASH, protection, Food security/livelihoods and mine risks education, amongst others. DRC has hub offices in Sana’a, Aden, Amran and several sub-offices throughout Yemen. In response to the humanitarian needs and the resulting increase of conflict affected population in Yemen, DRC is seeking the services of a daily worker to support different programs and sections in all the country governorates.
The following skills and competences are the required as a main job description for data entry/collectors worker:
- Good Field Investigator
- Willingness to be trained
- Previous proven experiences in data collection and /or with national or international NGO
- Listening , Flexibility and Objectivity
- Understanding of issues being studied/surveyed
- Qualified and Well trained
- Ability to conduct house to house interviews,
- Conducting HHs interviews, individual meetings, and KII interviews.
- Be patient and able to work in a complex environment.
- Ability of asking questions in different ways.
- Good attention to details
- check completed work for accuracy and consistency
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Keep in contact with their supervisor and provide regular progress updates
- Provide voters with information on the voting process, voting opportunities and the importance of being on the voters list
- Meeting deadline.
CVs of qualified candidates are invited at the below link by the 25th February 2018. Interviews will be conducted upon needed. Please statue your current location on the uploaded CV file. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.