The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) has been providing relief and development services in Yemen since 2008. Using right-based approaches, DRC has mainly focused on refugees, migrants and internally displaced People by conflict and natural disasters. Programs include WASH, protection, Food security/livelihoods and mine risks education, amongst others. DRC has hub offices in Sana’a, Aden, Amran and several sub-offices throughout Yemen. In response to the humanitarian needs and the resulting increase of conflict affected population in Yemen, DRC is seeking the services of a daily worker to support different programs and sections in all the country governorates.
The following skills and competences are the required as a main job description for data entry/collectors worker:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files in collaboration with the supervisor.
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Transcribe information into required electronic format excel and or SPSS/Mobinzi
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work fast and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office/SPSS
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
CVs of qualified candidates are invited at the below link by the 25th February 2018. Interviews will be conducted upon needed. Please statue your available location on the uploaded CV file. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.