Admin Support and HR Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Admin Support and HR Assistant
Job location: Marib (1)
Report to: HR Officer
Announcement Closing Date: 10/08/2022
The Field Medical Foundation (FMF) has been operating in Yemen for since 2012 during even the most dangerous peak of the conflict in the region. Our staff of dedicated professionals and passionate volunteers are the helping hand that delivers aid from local and/or international partners to those who require it the most, in a country that was already suffering before the war. Today we have helped humanitarian aid reach the hands of more than 9 million vulnerable people in Yemen to help them not only to survive but also to rebuild their lives. We aim to provide a comprehensive approach to providing aid through interventions, which is why we work in almost all sectors of international emergency relief.
The Admin support and HR Assistant the is responsible for supporting recruitment, onboarding, daily worker contract management, performance management, also the key responsibilities and duties are established per department organogram and linked to a clearly established overview of segregation of duties within the admin-fin and HR department.
Position description/ key responsibilities:
- Receive and check supporting documents related to payments done at the sub-base level, paying attention to the correct filling out and signatures of the documents, before sending the documents back to Aden for clearing of the weekly PENDING/cash request.
- Check on PENDING documents from different staff and ask for clarifications and ensures follow-up of weekly clearances (PENDINGS - envelopes).
- Work in close collaboration with logistic officer based in the sub-office.
- First responsible for handling the safe in the sub-office.
- Maintain employee’s personnel records ensuring timely and accurate records.
- Support in maintaining confidential documents related to staff and coordinate to process new hire and exit and termination process paperwork.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, by collecting timesheets and attendance records, absences and leaves.
- Update leave balance of the staff.
- Assist in consultation with the line manager in some HR functions such as recruitment, onboarding, clearance, trainings and annual appraisals.
- Follow up the payment of the bills as (electric, internet, water and land line).
- Buy the monthly supplement and other office’s needs.
- Archiving all the documents in addition to the advance and clearness.
- Provide orientations and induction for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining policies.
- Ensure office reception is well managed, organized and attended to, at all times, receiving guests, directing them, as well as receiving and dispatching calls (i.e. seating, visibility, notice board, tidiness, etc.).
- Performs other functions if and when required by line manager.
- Experience in the same field is preferable.
- ability of good speaking and writing in English and Arabic.
- Commitment, honesty and reliability.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular.
- Teamwork skills creativity and flexibility.
- Previous experience in working with NGOs.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل