Solidarités International seeks to recruit:
The position will be based in Almokha.
The incumbent must reside in Almokha.
I. Presentation of organization
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization, which has been committed to provide aid in the event of conflicts and natural disasters. SI’s mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
SI has opened a mission in Yemen in 2017 and it has an operational base in Al Mokha with a sub-office in Al Khokha. The mission currently consists of an emergency and post-emergency program with a WASH-focused approach in the districts of the West coast, in Taiz and Hudaydah governorates.
II. Responsibilities and Tasks:
Under the direct management of Admin supervisor, the cashier ensures that the cash box and cash books are perfectly maintained, as well as monitoring, inputting and archiving accounting documents. S/He is in charge of his/her cash box security.
JOB MAIN TASKS
- Establish a statement of needs for liquid assets in consultation with the Administrator
- Carry out withdrawals and payment of advances, in accordance with established procedures
- Ensure the payment of DW in the field if needed
- Keep the advance books and cash journal
- Flow up the bank statement, liaise with bank for liquidity and bank transfer
- Record budget allocations and accounting codes of the expenses
- Before recording, check that the supporting documents complies with Solidarités International procedures
- Ensure that accounting documenting are translated if necessary
- Convert currencies at the line manager’s request
- Check cash balances daily and report any discrepancies to the line manager
- Archive accounting documents in accordance with Solidarités International procedures, after a final check of supporting documentation
- Ensure cash box security and confidentiality of information
- Prepare the voucherlization of the accountancy books, and scan the books before sending to coordination.
III. Profile required
- University degree in accountancy, trade, economics, management or any related field.
- Good knowledge of the project cycle, project implementation, project follow-up
- Prior NGO/INGO experience of 1 year minimum is an asset.
- IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word
- Languages: Arabic and English (written and spoken mandatory).
- Knowledge of the local humanitarian context
- Good understanding of the security context
- Proactive, motivated, able to learn, honest and rigorous
How to Apply
Please send your application (ID, CV, cover letter, photocopies of diplomas, certificates of employment etc.) to Solidarités International by email to:
NB: Title of the related position must be written on your application “Cashier”.
NB: The vacancy may close before the deadline. Thank you for your comprehension.
NB: All Applications will be reviewed, if you are not contacted it means your application is not considered.
NB: Candidate from the local area will get the priority.
Final date for applications: 19 Sep, 2021.
Solidarités International is an equal opportunity employer. The organization shall not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in advertisements for employment, recruitment and other conditions of employment, preventing discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Adhering to Solidarités International means to comply with our Charter, Code of Conduct, Whistleblowing Policy & PSEA Policy.
Within Solidarités International Yemen female applications are very encouraged
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل