Data Management Assistant (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Data Management Assistant
Location: Sana’a (1) – Hajjah (2)
Reports to: Data Management Officer
Travel: Frequent travel to the field when required.
Duration: Till December 31, 2021; Renewable based on fund availability and performance.
Note: Position is open for Yemeni Nationals only.
About RI Mission & Vision: Relief International is a humanitarian and development non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, and development assistance to communities worldwide. RI partners with communities in fragile settings to save lives and build resilience, dignity, and long-term well-being. All communities in fragile settings can achieve long-term well-being.
Under the supervision of the Data Management Officer, the Data Management Assistant (DMA) will dedicate 100% of his/her time in providing an efficient data entry service and clerical support for data management and analysis. The DMA will have competent data management skill and tools, office experience as well as a high level of attention to detail and effective organizational and communication skills (both written and interpersonal).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting the data according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing the data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and purging files to eliminate duplication of data and check the output
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager.
- Adherence to data privacy and security rules and regulations.
- Editing, cleaning, updating, and compiling periodically received data.
- Assisting in the establishment and maintaining project documentation, filing system and archiving
- Appling data program techniques and procedures, generating the reports, storing the completed tasks in designated locations and performing the backup operations.
- Assisting in design, develop and maintain databases.
- Assisting in daily office operations copying, printing, following PRs and other things as requested
- Undertake field trips to project sites as required
- Scanning documents and print files, when needed
- Performing other duties as requested by supervisor.
SPECIFIED PROJECT’S TASKS:
- Assisting Data Management Officer in preparing the needed data, documents and reports related to WFP project.
- Following the existed achieving system within RI and making sure all the finalized documents are archived (hard copies & electronically).
- Submitting the requested daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparing the required documents of distribution and working together with the field team to check the distribution process is going smoothly and making sure all problems are being solved.
- Conducting the tracking process of the commodities waybills o monthly basis and making sure it is scanned and entered to WFP system.
- Handling WFP complaint system and making sure that all complaints have been remarked and reflected in the system.
- Assisting DMO in preparing the requested reports and any tasks related to WFP system.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Holding Bachelor degree Certificate in computer, information technology or any other related.
- Fluent in English Language (Mandatory).
- Flexibility in working with Data Management software.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment in data management from 1-2 years.
- Evidence of organizing and servicing meetings.
- Excellent experience in using Microsoft Excel, word and Outlook.
- Experience in writing the reports from 1-2 years.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Evidence of ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with confidential data is desirable.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence as well as “Do No Harm.” We value:
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل