Finish Date: 26/Jan/2022
About Small Enterprises Development Fund (SEDF)
Throughout twenty years, SEDF has been supporting economic growth by providing financial support to small and medium projects and enterprises in partnership with local and international institutions to increase the opportunity of employment and supporting the local economic. In the past 20 years SEDF supported 26,145 beneficiaries with financial services with an approximation of 18.5 billion R.Y. Recently SEDF has created new vision and mission and it is working toward implementing the new mission to achieve the new strategic goals with a new innovation of financial and non-financial services to support small projects and enterprises which works in different sectors (industrial, production, commercial, services, agricultural, renewable energy, fish, innovation) aiming to create sustainable environment and provide several financial programs to them such as (My homeland “Watany” program, Will “Erada” program, Seed “Bithra” program”, Idea “Fikra” program) which are well designed to fit beneficiaries needs. In other hand, SEDF non-financial services are designed to provide beneficiaries with the following features:
- Societal services to build important measures (instructive, monitoring and evaluation, impact) for service providers and beneficiaries.
- Establishing aiding projects to beneficiaries such as creating partnership and contracting with them, exhibitions and marketing services.
- Establishing training programs (financial, funding, management, specialized) to the beneficiaries of small and medium projects to develop their skills and competencies and moving them toward entrepreneurship projects.
- Providing consultation studies (financial, funding, and marketing) to beneficiaries.
Branch: Head Quarter
Job: Operation Manager.
Contract Period: One Year enable to extend upon need
Contract Rules: Three months as test period.
The OM is responsible to design and manage the operational plans and strategies that ensure the achievement of the fund strategic goals including financial and non-financial services to beneficiaries, and applying the effective use of humans and financial resources toward achieving suitable and sustainable economic environment for beneficiaries.
Rules & Responsibilities
1. Designing operational plans and policies for the operational department including the delivery of financial and non-financial services according to the fund strategic goals and donors rules.
2. Designing detailed annual plans and budgets with specified and targeted measurable measures for all fund sectors with deviations control plans.
3. Applying the effective use of humans and resources and directing them to achieve desired goals with ensuring the best balance between risks, cost and quality in all credit levels.
4. Continuously follow up to all updates in credit majors and all recommended studies that benefits beneficiaries.
5. Designing effective communication strategy to connect operational department and branches with employees and beneficiaries in guarantee for best beneficiaries credit follow up and control.
6. Designing operational plans and strategies for credit management including sustainable branches operational and evaluations plans.
7. Designing periodically studies that shows statistics numbers for services delivered to beneficiaries and show the competitiveness measurements regarding to market competitors in local markets.
8. Designing quality key performance indicators to measure the quality of services and ensuring that they are suitable to the fund strategic goals.
9. Developing financial products and ensuring that they are suitable to all beneficiaries’ needs in several geographic locations.
10. Designing periodically detailed credit and financial system auditing plans and ensuring the best balance between risks, cost and benefits for all types of financial products.
11. Developing continuous marketing studies to monitor and measure the quality of financial products delivered by the fund.
12. Designing satisfaction measurements of beneficiaries to measure the quality of services delivered to them and suggest developments and updates regarding to essentials feedbacks.
13. Designing deviations control plans and procedures with best key performance indicators to measure all performance management sections and services delivered by the fund.
14. Delivering societal services measures for service providers and beneficiaries to ensure suitable competitive service environments that guarantees the qualities of services delivered to local markets with appropriate feedbacks to beneficiaries and service providers.
15. Developing problem analysis studies for beneficiary’s projects and suggesting best recommendations and training courses to develop their skills and solve their problems in coordinating.
16. Ensures that all employees and managers in operations department are implementing SEDF values and culture in all tasks and responsibilities.
17. Monitor financial projects’ budgets and ensure that it is not exceeded planned levels of budgets.
18. Working under the supervision of the executive manager and cooperates with various fund departments with financial aspects and supervising accounting work with different branches.
19. Forecast monthly cash flow requirements for project implementation in coordination with the donors and other administrative managers.
20. Responsible for facilitating internal and external finance auditing processes and providing external auditors with accurate financial documents
21. Prepare regular financial reports to the fund management represented by the CEO and to the international and local donors in a timely and appropriate manners, with detailed debits evidence and types provided to beneficiaries, in a manner that can add greater transparency and accountability.
22. Analyze gaps between planned budgets and actual expenditures and provide appropriate justification for the causes of those gaps and how to reduce its affects.
23. Implementing the board of director’s debits decisions in respect to the standard of accounting standards and with limitation to the allowed budget.
24. Creating financial studies that can raise up the beneficiaries such as (projects feasibility study, statistical studies, and current financial situation).
1. Excellent knowledge of, government, donors, international and local financial laws and regulations.
2. Ability of general planning and strategic planning and responsibility delegations.
3. Scientific knowledge on how to ensure continuous development and motivation in financial and supporting local economic.
4. Ability to analyze and suggest solutions by using high diagnostic tools and scientific studies.
5. High personality impact and attractive skills.
6. High negotiating and speaking skills.
7. High financial and banking skills.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Over 7 years of work experience in banking or finance industry inclusive at least of 3 years as a debit or financial manager in a commercial bank or non-government organization with good financial management experience.
2. Bachelor with master degree in finance management or banking.
1. High diploma certificate in finance strategic planning, finance crises management.
2. Short training courses in ERP system, debit system OnxPro system, accountants systems.
3. Short training courses in the field of donor’s financial requirements.
4. Short training courses in the field of projects management.
How to Apply
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so for the best chance of success please send your documents (cover letter, CV, ID, experience certificates, qualifications certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note/ Please write: branch name + job name + your name in the email subject.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل