Reports to: Finance Officer
Location: Aden, with travel to field sites if needed
About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofits organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
Context and Background
International Medical Corps is implementing a Health, Nutrition, Food Security and WASH program in Yemen through provision of outpatient nutrition programs, primary healthcare and community education in collaboration with government departments.
- Disbursement of payment to supplier and program participants.
- Verification of all documentation prior to payment.
- Document scanning and filing on monthly basis.
- Provide assistance to finance assistant as required.
- Daily cash accounts / reconciliations / bank runs.
- Cash and bank account management in consultation with the finance Officer / assistant.
- Prepare and send Daily Cash Reports / Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance with 1 year experience.
- Previous experience working for NGO’s is preferable.
- Strong organizational Skills.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must work independently under difficult condition and limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- Accountability is required to develop and achieve activities.
Candidates have to submit their CVs to IMC-AdenHR@internationalmedicalcorps.org and have to write the title of the position they apply for in the "email subject line"