Community Center Manager
under the project of (provision of protection and sheltering assistance for IDPs and vulnerable population.
Duration: 6 months
Location: AlJawf governorate.
Languages: Arabic and English.
Yemen AlKhair relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, to implement various projects in relief and development.
Currently YARD in partnership with UNHCR is implementing a protection project in AlJawf governorate. The objective of the project is to offer protection assistance for IDPs and hosting community through the community center in AlJawf governorate.
The community center will offer multi protection assistance including PSS activities, legal assistance and referral cases . Thus the foundation announces the need to hire a manger for the community Centre to achieve the following tasks and responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create an implementation plan in accordance with the signed project memorandum.
- Following up the implemented activities at the Centre on a daily basis.
- Discussing an obstacles that may arise and working on finding solutions to overcome the designated difficulties.
- Defining the project to the decision makers and stakeholders.
- Supervision and following up the information that submitted to the data base before sending them to the higher level at the foundation.
- Presiding the urgent and periodical meetings with the staff at the community center.
- Representing the project at the events or meetings with the stakeholders.
- Following up the financial and operational plans to avoid any deviation in the financial plan and reporting to the project manager.
- Evaluation the performance of the project staff.
- Ensuring timely submission of requested reports in English.
- Performing any other duties requested by the project manager.
- Bachelor degree in administration or social science or any other related field.
- Fluency in English.
- 4 years of experience in administration.
- Experience in working with IDPs and vulnerable groups.
- Report writing experience.
- Full commitment to protections principle code of conduct.
- Time management skills.
- Team spirit work.
- Computer skills.
- Fast response to fulfill requested assignments.
1-The applicant must sign on the protection code of conduct of YARD and UNHCR, more over the full commitment to the information confidentiality.
Avoiding using YARD and UNHCR logo in any way that might reflect upon the foundation negatively.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV in English, clearly specifying the position they are applying for, to HR@yard-yemen.org by April 25, 2018. Any application without clear subject ,cover letter and the location of the Position that he/she wants to apply for in the advert will be excluded.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted