Ended Pharmacy Storekeeper
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
Location: Based in Sana’a
Contract duration: One Year renewable
Reporting to: Pharmacy Manager
The Pharmacy storekeeper will execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision Pharmacy Manager , and in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Receive orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:
- Ensure correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software and prepare orders of the different consumption units (departments, wards, other), ensuring the packaging and proper dispatching. Carry out or participate in regular inventories including EPREP stock and report missing material/ damage/ robbery.
- Control warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials good keeping conditions. It includes:
- Monitor temperature in the warehouse and ensure that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received and prepared appropriately according to MSF Supply and Cold Chain protocols
- Ensure cleanliness of premises (stock pharmacy) and Maintain refrigerating equipment in close collaboration with the logistics department.
- Follows up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Make a report and passes it to the supervisor.
- Essential, secondary school. Desirable, medical related studies
- Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions
- Desirable previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- Essential local language, desirable mission working language
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter and CV). Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following:
Médecins sans Frontières France
(Please in the subject of the mail precise “Pharmacy store keeper-Sana’a”)
Deadline for application: 28th April 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.