Inclusion Officer - Female This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking an Inclusion Officer – Reproductive Health/Inclusion. The Inclusion Officer reports to the RH/Inclusion Team Leader and will lead on the implementation of all CARE Protection interventions/Gender based violence in close collaboration with the Gender Specialist and local partner organizations and in coordination with consortium partners and other stakeholders.
Position: Inclusion Officer - Female
- Proposed protection and GBV interventions are guided by the protection clusters guidelines.
- Progress reports and sections for donor reports are delivered timely and in good quality.
- External protection stakeholders know about CARE Yemen’s Protection , Inclusion , and GBV program.
- The quality-of-CARE Reproductive Health program is excellent.
- Maternal mortality rates decrease in target areas.
- The program is implemented in a timely and quality manner within the budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of all Protection activities in respective Governorate.
- Plan and implement Protection / GBV interventions in line with the project proposal and contract in a phased and prioritized manner.
- Establish appropriate supervisory and monitoring systems for Protection / GBV interventions in CARE and with project partners in consultation with Gender Specialist.
- Monitor implementation of Protection / GBV interventions by CARE and project partners and ensure progress as per defined schedules / work plans.
- Support the design of an evaluation framework on Protection / GBV activities.
- Monitor and ensure quality of Protection interventions as well as the application of relevant standards during all phases of the project cycle, including by project partners.
- Organize with the Administration and Logistics Team materials and support needed for all activities.
- Report on all project activities and related developments using agreed formats and within given timeframes.
- Under supervision of Reproductive Health and Inclusion Team Leader responsible for management of Protection budget in cooperation with local partners.
- Ensure adherence to approved budgets and monitor activity vs. expenditure ensuring appropriate burn rates, in cooperation with local partners.
- Initiate financial request in accordance with approved budgets in cooperation with local partners.
- Ensure abidance by CARE and donor financial and procurement procedures with maximum cost effectiveness.
- Conduct training on Protection and gender related issues to staff and project partners as required.
- Contribute to building the capacity of local partner organizations and their staff on Protection and gender related issues.
- Conduct all activities with full consultation and coordination with Gender Specialist and other CARE staff and local partner organizations.
- Conduct all activities in close coordination with consortium members and other agencies both governmental and non-governmental.
- Represent CARE at coordination meetings on Protection / GBV in respective Governorate
- Act as cover for RH and Inclusion Team Leader during her/his absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in law, psychology or social studies.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Proven experience in protection, ideally in protection of gender based violence (GBV) and legal/psychosocial assistance to victims.
- Experience in conducting training and workshops.
- Experience in managing local partnerships and organizational capacity building.
Technical Skills Required:
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving capacities.
- Advanced English language skills are required.
- Understanding local culture and sensitivity towards issues related to gender and GBV.
- Fluency in Arabic and at least good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Strong computer literacy.
- Commitment to CARE policies, mission and values.
- Ability to manage stress, multi-task and take decisions.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Yemen and abroad.
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects
Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise, you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: email@example.com
CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل