Stock keeper This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CTED Organization Summary:
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. ACTED is active in 37 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 14 million beneficiaries with 300 international staff and 4,400 national staff.
ACTED has been present in Yemen since early 2012 and has been anchored to the governorates of Al Hodeidah, Raymah, Al Dhale’e, Saadah, Al Jawf, Aden, and Dhamar.
Through its comprehensive programming ACTED has been covering the full continuum of emergency, rehabilitation and development in Yemen. Emergency activities have focused in the sectors of Agriculture & Food Security (e.g. distribution of crop seeds, and livestock), Economic Recovery and Market Systems (e.g. income-generating activities such as cash for work), and WASH (e.g. rehabilitation of water supply facilities, hygiene promotion). ACTED’s food security activities include distribution of food vouchers, which are a key component of ACTED’s interventions in the country.
ACTED Organization is pleased to announce the below job vacancy with the following details:
Position: Stock Keeper
Contract Type: Fixed term
Contract Duration: 6 months, renewable
- Ensure that stock is kept in a secure, clean and orderly environment, following the best safety and handling policies available;
- Guarantee the duly physical reception and issuing of stock including assistance with loading / unloading, stock inspection;
- Review and complete all stock management documents including waybills, reception voucher, stock cards;
- Organize physical inventories and facilitate logistics internal audit missions;
- Review and ensure implementation of the warehouse load schedule, ensuring the appropriate coordination with external partners;
- Prepare monthly/weekly and on demand stocks and logistics movement reports;
- Ensures appropriate application of policies and systems to ensure efficiency and safe of the warehouse operations;
- Monitor the quality of supplies stored and carry out regular physical quality checks;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records and ensure that inventory reports are immediately available for management and external partners as required. Notify any capacity or inventory problems in a timely matter;
- Ensuring the monthly stock inventory is updated and reliable;
- Ensure that that stock movement (IN & OUT) processes are respected;
- File waybill and stock reception form for each stock movement, all waybills, SRF and SEF should be recorded in clearly labeled folders;
- Create new Stock/Stack Card with Opening Balance for each new item.
- If necessary, set up new storage locations which may include installation and assembly of temporary warehouse structures (Mobile Storage Units) and deployment of containers;
- Conduct physical assessments of the warehouse based on ACTED own checklist including facilities, equipment, safety and security;
- Monitor and assess the availability of space and supervise the stacking in order to maximize the usage of the premise.
Other property management
- As per request and guidance of the Area Logistic Officer.
- Accurately review attendance sheets for daily workers under his / her supervision;
- Ensure the appropriate filling of movements documents;
- Report absence of guards, any missing guard should be reported immediately to Base Security & Liaison Officer, Logistic Officer and Area Coordinator.
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience)
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject;
- Previous experience from working in complex contexts;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Experience with computers - Microsoft Word and Excel plus email;
- Ability to work independently in a result oriented multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment and manage conflicting priorities;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Ability to keep clear and concise records;
- Ability to plan ahead and stress-resilient.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل