Ended Marketing Manager
A fintech company aiming to break down financial barriers and iintroduce financial technology to the banking sector in Yemen has an open position for a Marketing Manager to join a team of highly professional individuals and business minds as per the detailed Job Description below.
Position Title Marketing Manager
Location Sanaa, Yemen, Travel will be required to Cairo & UAE occasionally
Reporting Relationships Marketing Director
Main Focus and Challenges
The company is looking to hire a capable and motivated team with experience in mobile money, marketing, or technology. The team will drive this effort along with the overall progression of the existing services. The Marketing Manager will take ownership for, managing and executing large marketing projects across the full spectrum of Yemen. Operating as part of the marketing team, this is an executing role with an immediate requirement to build a marketing strategy for the company. He/she will create a streamlined and lean, best in class marketing operation to fully support the marketing director. As a Manager, he/she will be an important member in driving the creation of a creative, engaging and a fast-growing brand.
Provide a strong strategic point of view and the necessary thought and marketing leadership to add value as a key member of the marketing team.
Provide the strategic vision and tactical execution necessary to enhance business growth and leverage market opportunities.
- Work across all functions to build a deeper understanding of the commercial drivers and synergies within the business. Help create project management teams to support success of new marketing programs.
- Develop and design marketing strategies, and a strong public relations network to support the overall goals of the business
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements. Designing a competitive landscape analysis to deeply understands the competitor’s strengths & weaknesses; forecasting projected innovation; and maintain a market leader role.
- Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing an annual budget.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Design and implement promotional offline/online campaigns. And Improve lead generation campaigns and measure results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Mine the company’s various business lines for stories which have resonance and which humanize corporate purpose.
- Agency support is key for utilization by the whole of the company to ensure consistent execution. He/she will work closely with design/production agencies and assist with new product launches.
- Launch and oversee the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Maximise followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Ensure communications and marketing activities are planned and owned at the highest levels.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Able to build a hybrid team and/or crisis management team to achieve a particular mission.
- Represent and attend on behalf of the Marketing Director in major high- level conferences, and meetings.
- Lead marketing projects of major programs, and coordinate with senior business leaders to prepare for business cases.
- Provide guidance to team members and motivate staff members to achieve expectations and help build a best- in-class function
- Manage internal and external relationships. Utilize the company’s network in order to build strong relations with Telcos, as well as those with the private and public sectors and NGOs.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a best in class company, NGO or multinational background with extensive experience in marketing and branding. They will be a highly capable member to a senior team, used to operating as a brand manager / head of marketing or equivalent with regional responsibility. He/she will be a natural change agent who brings prior restructure and build experience, who is used to fixing and creating from scratch. The successful candidate will be driven by making a difference and therefore have the passion to drive growth. Demonstrating significant intellect and capability to operate in a very complex business operations, with multiple stakeholders, he/she will demonstrate strong attention to detail, exceptional integrity, and a hands-on, lean approach. If you are CREATIVE and RADICAL in your ideas, you are the right candidate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ of experience in a best-in-class company, NGO or Telco company preferred; multinational companies is a plus.
- Proven experience working in complex environment, with a strong understanding of consumer behavior and social requirements across the country.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to communicate effectively at a professional level.
- Demonstrates experience in building from scratch, complex marketing strategies and successful launches of products or initiative.
- A successful track record in marketing roles. Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
The company offers compititive packages and rewarding career.
Qualified and Interested canddiates can send their CVs to the email below:
Please make sure you meet the requirements and upload your CV with updated contact details.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.