The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of
Based in Sanaa
- Facilitates the Learning and Development courses in the Yemen Delegation.
- Facilitates different modules of occasional training designed by the Learning and Development Unit (LnD).
- Facilitates the Learning and Development on-line courses.
- Prepares all the administrative and organizational work for the LnD courses in Yemen Delegation.
- Liaises with the sub-sites and departments in SAN for the training priority list of the staff for all the LnD courses.
- Contributes to the Plan for Results of the LnD.
- Liaises closely with the Welcome Unit regarding the organization of the LnD events.
- Conducts the satisfaction evaluation (and learning evaluation when needed) for the above- mentioned courses.
- Conducts the training needs analysis in the delegation.
- Makes sure that training conducted by external providers are evaluated.
- Evaluation of training outputs.
- Prepares a report on the delivered training courses.
- Tracks the training followed by the staff in the delegation.
- Assesses the English provider institutes for staff developments.
- Gives support to Human Resource Person in charge in the sub-sites on the LnD activities.
- Participates in the LnD meetings abroad.
- University degree
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar field
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives;
- Good personal presentation as well as presentation skills;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
Interested candidates should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + Work certificates
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please send your applications to email@example.com indicating (Trainer – Sana’a) in the subject
Deadline to send your application: 24.05.2018