Contracts & Procurement Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
(Contracts & Procurement Manager)
Finish Date: 10/Feb/2022
About Small Enterprises Development Fund (SEDF)
Throughout twenty years, SEDF has been supporting economic growth by providing financial support to small and medium projects and enterprises in partnership with local and international institutions to increase the opportunity of employment and supporting the local economic. In the past 20 years SEDF supported 26,145 beneficiaries with financial services with an approximation of 18.5 billion R.Y. Recently SEDF has created new vision and mission and it is working toward implementing the new mission to achieve the new strategic goals with a new innovation of financial and non-financial services to support small projects and enterprises which works in different sectors (industrial, production, commercial, services, agricultural, renewable energy, fish, innovation) aiming to create sustainable environment and provide several financial programs to them such as (My homeland “Watany” program, Will “Erada” program, Seed “Bithra” program”, Idea “Fikra” program) which are well designed to fit beneficiaries needs. In other hand, SEDF non-financial services are designed to provide beneficiaries with the following features:
- Societal services to build important measures (instructive, monitoring and evaluation, impact) for service providers and beneficiaries.
- Establishing aiding projects to beneficiaries such as creating partnership and contracting with them, exhibitions and marketing services.
- Establishing training programs (financial, funding, management, specialized) to the beneficiaries of small and medium projects to develop their skills and competencies and moving them toward entrepreneurship projects.
- Providing consultation studies (financial, funding, and marketing) to beneficiaries.
Branch: Head Quarter
Job: Contracts & Procurement Manager.
Contract Period: One Year enable to extend upon need
Contract Rules: Three months as test period.
The CPM is responsible for managing and designing procurements and tenders processes to deliver high quality services and commodities needed to the fund (customers, employees, constructions) in accurate time toward achieving suitable and sustainable economic environment for beneficiaries.
Rules & Responsibilities
1. Designing CPD’s policies, procedures, forms tactical and operational plans considered to international standards and in accordance to the fund mission and strategic goals.
2. Designing the measures and attributes sheets related to the fund needs (services and commodities) and ensuring regular sheets updates in accordance to the renewed and expected demands with full consideration to provide high quality of services and commodities to the fund employees, beneficiaries and customers.
3. Designing the CPD key performance indicators (KPI) and creating preventive actions to control deviations.
4. Creating procurement forms that can organize the process of analyzing and receiving procurement request according to the fund procurement standards and before creating supply demands.
5. Developing strategic and operational goals with accurate implemented plans according to the approved financial regulation policy developed by the fund director board.
6. Contribute with software companies and programmers in designing and initializing of the CPD automated system to facilitate the department data inquiries, documentation processes and other systematic procedures in line with other fund departments integrated systems.
7. Serving and providing all SEDF’s (customers, employees, constructions and buildings) needs in appropriate time with suitable balance between quality and cost.
8. Developing and managing the CPD electronic webpage to receive fund’s beneficiaries’ requests and suppliers’ offers.
9. Creating a proper and accurate CPD daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports by using accurate information system
10. Creating periodically analysis studies of demands and offers in accordance with real data collected by fields surveys.
11. Developing and managing supply tenders offers and contracts in an international and standards way and applying related procedures to offered tenders such as coordinating the process of receiving suppliers and service providers guarantees letters, bank’s statements notifications, committee of offers opening, payment procedures and other integrated procedures related to tenders and contracts.
12. Implement periodically fields’ surveys to suppliers and service providers and evaluate their products and services.
13. Implement periodically performance evaluation process to suppliers and service providers and update
14. Managing financial accounts with suppliers and service providers and create accurate monthly and annually accountants sheets.
1. Excellent knowledge of, contracts laws, logistics rules, tenders rules, trading rules, international and local accountants’ laws and regulations.
2. Ability of general planning and strategic planning and responsibility delegations.
3. Excellent knowledge of creating commodities and services accepted measures and attributes sheets.
4. Excellent knowledge of international trading procedures and rules.
5. Excellent knowledge of electronic commerce and the online purchasing.
6. Ability to analyze and suggest solutions by using high diagnostic tools and scientific studies.
7. High personality impact and attractive skills.
8. Very high negotiating and speaking skills.
9. High persuading skills.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Over 7 years of work experience in supply chain industry inclusive at least of 3 years as a procurement manager in non-government organization with good investment management experience.
2. Bachelor degree in supply chain, e- commerce, business management or finance.Training Courses
1. High diploma certificate in procurement or tenders management.
2. Training courses in crises management.
3. Short training courses in CRM system, ERP system, Accountants systems.
4. Short training courses in the field of NGO’s procurements procedures.
5. Short training courses in the field of projects management.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل