Obstetrician Gynaecologist This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF is advertising for the following position: OBSTETRICIAN GYNAECOLOGIST
Requirements for the position
- Essential Gynecology specialist diploma after bachelor’s degree in general physician.
- Minimum 2 years certified work experience in gynaecology. Previous experience with experience with MSF or other NGOs.
- Local language essential.
- People Management Development. Commitment to MSF principles. Behavioural Flexibility .Results and Quality Orientation. Teamwork and Cooperation. Networking and Building relations. Stress Management.
- Place of work: Abs District, Hajja Governorate, Republic of Yemen.
- Level: 9
- Duration: Until the end of the year with possibility to extension. The first 3 months are considered as probationary period
- Others: Salary: Based on the organization scale. Moving allowance, monthly accommodation package offered and market adjustment package, two weeks working/ two weeks off.
Implement gynaecological and obstetrician procedures, performing any other prior treatment required, during or immediately after a woman has given birth in order to improve women’s reproductive health and to reduce pregnancy, delivery and neonatology risks. This will be done in accordance with MSF policies, protocols and universal hygiene standards and in multidisciplinary collaboration with other medical doctors and midwife services.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Provide health care related to gynaecology and obstetrics to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Care for high risk patients.
- Support midwifes in delivery room.
- Training of maternity staff.
- Ensure the implementation of MSF clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to gynaecology and obstetrics in order to minimize clinical risk and to extend best reproductive practices.
- In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out the collection of quantitative gynaecological data and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve gynaecological results and to share knowledge among other field specialists.
- Assist the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal communication) of the gynaecological staff in order to ensure both an efficient sizing and the amount of knowledge required, to improve people’s capabilities and their active participation in influencing the targeted population using preventive practices. This will be done in close coordination with the HR department.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the gynaecological equipment and drug consumption, preparing new orders when required and ensuring its rational use as well as those pharmacy stock levels are permanently updated and available. This will be done in cooperation with the pharmacist and logistic staff, the management.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل