CCCM Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: CCCM Coordinator
Deadline : 9 - 8 - 2022
Duration: 4 Months
Duty Station: Based in Amran
Department: CCCM Department
Reporting to: CCCM Program Manager
Yemeni General Union of Sociologists, Social Workers and Psychologists(YGUSSWP) is a Non profit , and non-governmental organization (NGO), founded in 2011.YGUSSWP Working in the social and humanitarian fields, it is an organization specialized in responding to emergencies, disasters, crises and wars, it carries out its Projects in the following sectors : General protection, Child protection, Women protection, Shelter NFIs, ESKs , CCCM, WASH, Education, Case management, Mental health and livelihood projects, and it has a specialized professional team at the level of Yemeni governorates and districts , It is a professional forum governed by professional rules and ethics .
For more information about YGUSSWP , please visit our website at http://YGUSSWP.org
The aim of the job
In response to the critical and constantly evolving humanitarian situation in Yemen, YGUSSWP has assumed a leading role in the development and implementation of camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) sector activities. Working in the CCCM sector involves working at IDP hosting sites and working together with other international and local organizations to coordinate implementation of humanitarian activities, support community-based site management mechanisms, and monitor IDP hosting sites for international standards as well as service related needs and gaps.
The CCCM Coordinator is responsible for district level coordination, IDP hosting site management, local stakeholder capacity building, information management, and assisting other YGUSSWP field teams with project implementation. This is a field-based position and may require spending extended periods of time in the field.
Functions and duties:
Liaison & coordination
- Represent YGUSSWP with communities, local authorities, site partners, and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain mutually respectful relationships with site management, service providers, local authorities, IDP community members as well as host community members
- Foster collaborative relationships with local authorities to facilitate implementation of activities
- Attend and facilitate meetings with stakeholders, such as local authorities, Clusters, NGOs, INGOs, UN and IDPs, including translation of meeting proceedings and provision of meeting minutes
- Support the CCCM team in organizing capacity building trainings for local authorities and partners
- Train site committees in site monitoring and use of YGUSSWP monitoring tools
- Actively participate in development and implementation of protection and gender mainstreaming
- Establish, maintain, and actively utilize networks of key informants at IDP sites
- Ensure the timely registration of IDPs, including identification of protection related needs
- Maintain a comprehensive database of service and needs related information for each site
- Draft weekly situation reports and provide other relevant information on site conditions and services
- Analyze site related and contextual information to support YGUSSWP MEAL project evaluations
- Provide, document, and track timely referrals and service requests to key partners .
- Establish & train representative and inclusive community-based site management committees at sites
- Support site planning in order to ensure that IDP site residents are able to live in dignified conditions
- Monitor sites to identify needs, gaps in service provision, and duplication of efforts at IDP sites
- Plan, support, and organize social cohesion building activities at IDP sites
- Support other teams in conducting multi-sectorial assessments of IDP needs
- Assist other YGUSSWP teams with conducting assessments, distributions, and sectorial activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the CCCM Manager in order to advance YGUSSWP’s interventions
1. University degree in civil engineering, social studies, architecture, urban planning, or engineering
2. Minimum two years of experience in international and/or local NGO; ideally involved in the direct implementation of field level humanitarian assistance to IDPs
3. Proven leadership skills and related experience in building, establishing, and negotiating relationships and social networks with various stakeholders at the community, local, and national levels.
4. Good conceptual understanding of gender, protection, and human rights
5. Excellent representation, negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills
6. Strong team spirit and ability to work comfortably in multi-cultural contexts
7. Good skills with basic software, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
8. Ability to write reports and situational briefings in English
9. Ability to spend extended periods of time in field conditions
10. Ability to come up with innovative solutions to unexpected and challenging problems
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل