Business Development Manager
About Venus Agency
We are a powerful team of close-knit creatives with a variety of skills and tonnes of experience; fluent in all things AI and system solutions, mobile development, web design, digital marketing, and creative services. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products that make a difference to our clients. We work with a range of organizations from various sectors and we always tailor our services to meet their unique requirements.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
• Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Gain solid knowledge of competitors
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
• Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Advise clients on creating profitable processes
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
• Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
• Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
How to Apply
- Send One PDF with your cover letter, CV, and contact information for 3 references to email@example.com
It is highly important that you mention the job title in the Subject field of your email in order to be considered for this vacancy.Kindly put the following in the subject field: “Business Development Manager"
يرجى ذكر إسم الوظيفة في حقل موضوع البريد الإلكتروني عند التقديم وتسمية السيرة الذاتية باسم المتقدم
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل