Field M&E (17) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Field M&E (17)
Length of Time: 7 months
Location: Hadramout (Tarim -Alqaten -Almukalla-Ad Dis-Hajer-Brom Mayfa-Mukalla City ) AlMahrah ( Al Ghaydah -Sayhout-Almasilah) Shabwah(Habban -Radhoum) Marib (Hareeb-Alguba-Almadinah-Alwadi) Socotra (Hadibu)
PROJECT REPORTING TO: M&E Assistant
Deadline: Saturday- 18/9/2021-at 12:30 pm
BCHR is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2015.
The role of the Field Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant (M&E) is to assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to implement the M&E work plan and contribute to achieving and improving the quality of the project. The M&E employee plays an important role in implementing MEAL activities in the field, including reporting, field monitoring and verification, baseline and final line assessments, needs assessments and surveys.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Preparing the follow-up and evaluation plan in line with the implementation plan of the project in his directorate.
- Follow up on the registration of beneficiaries and verify their compliance with the criteria specified by the donor.
- Verify the beneficiaries' statements through field visits to their places of residence or contact them.
- Prepare feedback and respond to complaints to ensure that the community has an opportunity to give feedback to the organization and partners about the project.
- Conducting field visits to evaluate project performance, comparing achievement with objectives and work plans, and submitting reports for that.
- Ensure that all project staff understands the tasks, indicators and objectives.
- Follow-up and evaluation of the distribution process for beneficiaries' entitlements before, during and after, and verify delivery according to the approved statements.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of project activities and measuring the level of achievement as planned
- Assessing the impact of the project on direct and indirect beneficiaries.
- Submit weekly and monthly evaluation reports to the project management according to the approved forms.
- Implementation of the various evaluation forms, such as: the baseline form, the impact assessment, and others.
- Raising awareness of the beneficiaries of the importance of following the rules of public safety during work.
- Any tasks assigned to him .
- At least a university degree in statistics, or a related field
- Two years of working experience in humanitarian work and/or international organizations.
- Experience working in monitoring, evaluation, and/or accountability with beneficiaries.
- Data entry skills. And knowledge of working on computer applications (Word, Excel...etc).
- good level in English.ِ
- Excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل