Ended DEC Appeal Phase II Final Evaluation Consultant
DEC Appeal Phase II Final Evaluation Consultant
The purpose of this role will be to lead an end of project or final evaluation of a Save the Children implemented Yemen Appeal DEC Phase II end of project/ final evaluation.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
The incumbent will have strong contacts with lead government departments in different sectors, other NGOs and local communities, the incumbent will lead all aspects of the the final evaluation, that include:
- Conducting a desk review of all relevlent documents.
- Developing and reviewing data collection tools.
- Leading primary data collection and analysis.
- Training of enumerators and project team
- Debriefing on preliminary findings at both field office and country office
- Submission of the draft evaluation report for review – as per SC format.
- Submission of final evaluation report and datasets
- Dissemination of findings to experts and national stakeholders where necessary.
- Seeking clearance, authorization and approvals from all relevant authorities.
Expected outputs will include:
The expected outputs of this evaluation include:
- An inception report (not exceeding 30 pages)
- methods and tools
- data sets
- Final report. (with an executive summary of max 2 pages)
- Power point presentation of the findings (not exceeding 15 slides)
- Presentation of findings to key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
An advanced university degree in public health/ health systems management or related health field
- At least 7 years’ experience in the area of health
- Technical expertise in evaluation, preferably health and nutrition programs in protracted emergencies;
- Previous experience in M&E, including conducting end of project evaluations for large-scale projects
- Thorough understanding of data collection methods
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Arabic (preferred) and an added advantage;
- Experience/knowledge on gender sensitive programming
- Understanding of child safeguarding and child participation procedures
- Experience of working in the middle east and/ or Yemen is a plus
All CVs to be sent through our account firstname.lastname@example.org
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.