HR Coordinator (Recruitment)
TITLE: HR Coordinator (Recruitment)
LOCATION: Country Office
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 months - Fixed Term
Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
Provides professional support to the HRD on all HR matters in relation to contract management, recruitments, and manage leavers and apply all change in the HR records. Coordinates specified HR activities and apply HR policies across multiple organizational departments and within Yemen CO and sub-offices. providing support to all managers and HR team in the field offices. Coordinates specified HR activities across multiple organizational departments and within Yemen CO and sub-offices.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: HR Manager
Staff reporting to this post: 2 Recuiters .
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Manage HR related employee engagement agreements of deploymemnt/consultant/surge team.
- Oversee job portals, recruitment agencies, newspapers and other relevant outlets for advertising SC jobs.
- Maintain updated recruitment packages to the international recruitments including awareness to updated terms and conditions of recruitments.
- Ensure that organization is carrying safe recruitments and HR processes.
- Supervise on all extensions, notices, business cases, changes for National and international staff regardless of the contract type.
- Ensure reports are provided to auditors and compliance upon requested.
- Follow all the vetting for staff in Yemen programme.
- Ensure all police check and certficates are provided for staff in Yemen programme.
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality is maintained with regard to all sensitive personnel data and in line with Save the Children’s guidelines and procedures on Data Protection.
- Ensure that field related HR record/tracker and data (recruitment and advertisement) are submitted on weekly basis also updating their record in a timely manner in offline tracker as well in the Taleo.
- Assist in the delivery of a timely exit interview process and ensuring that all processing of terminations are completed in line with Yemeni labour law and Save the Children policy and procedures.
- Finalize all HR Reports and trackers like recruitment trackers, headcount, turnover... etc.
- Develop to Perform review of staff reporting to this position and ensuring full documentation and reviews and discussions are recorded in line with Save the Children policy and procedures.
- Ensure all staff personal files are maintained soft and hard archiving system.
- Assist HRD in conducting various human resources programs when requested from Field managers/ops director (training, orientation, etc) and procedures for all Yemen employees.
- Assist HRD and Ops managers in conducting various human resources programmes (surveys, assessments. etc)
- Ensuring that HR legal requirements are met to minimize potential liability.
- Ensuring All HR policies , procedures and HR handbook are inline with SCI policies and Yemen labor law.
- Provide regular support to the HR team in the field offices by updating them with new guidance and procedures form CO and/or RO.
- Conduct field visits and ensure sufficient support is provided.
- Any other tasks assigned by HRD.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- University degree in HR, Business administration, economics or other discipline relevant to management and administrations
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the HR field.
- Experience within an INGO or similar other organisation working with vulnerable communities and children.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-sufficient, proactive self-motivating work styles
- Excellent verbal communication and report writing skills in English and Arabic language
- Ability to plan and organize and work in a systematic and organized manner.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to prioritize demands.
- Strong team player with high team spirit and positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Productive and responsive to instructions and project policies and regulations.
- Initiative, stress tolerance and reliable.
- Computer knowledge especially MS office, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, outlook and lotus notes
- Bilingual English and Arabic Language, spoken and writing.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
How to Apply
To apply, please use the below link:
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل