The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Administrative Assistant 1
Contract type: Open-ended
Number of posts : 1 Post
Duty Station: Hodeidah
Administrative Assistant 1 provides secretarial and/or administrative support.
- Ensures sound application of the delegation's housing policy
- Ensures the premises have all the standard equipment in line with the standard item list for the delegation
- Follow up the requests of administration.
- Makes sure premises are properly prepared for visitors
- Ensures that premises have utilities (water, electricity, and communication) and prepare their payments
- Manages and updates office equipment inventories
- Manages and follows up administrative stock in the Office (stationeries, coffee break, cleaning products, etc).
Team Support: 30%
- Ensures that housekeeping work is done according to procedures and manuals.
- Supervises the cook and housekeepers making sure they maintain a clean working environment, prepares their related appraisals
- Prepares the domestic staff’s absence plan file.
- Reports any irregularities without delay
- Conducts training for housekeeper when needed.
- Develops and maintains a pleasant working atmosphere with colleagues and superiors
Inventories / stocks: 15%
- Manages inventories for all premises related furniture and stocks
- Manages stock control of administrative stocks (cleaning items, any possible furniture stock etc).
- Ensure key attribution file is in place.
- Maintain regular update of all premises related filings and statistics.
Other Duties: 20%
- Assists in document filing and archiving for Finance and Administration department when requested.
- Replaces Cashier/Welcome officer when requested.
- Provides Administrative support to premises supervisor/manager and replace him when absent.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent training.
- Excellent command of English
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes.
- 2 years' work experience in a similar field.
- Experience of international organizations an asset
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
How to Apply
• Letter of Motivation in English
• C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
• Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line: Administrative Assistant 1
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contracted
Deadline to send your application: 01.07.2021
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل