HR Coordinator Assistant
Name: HR COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
Report to: Human Resources Coordinator
Report to functional: Human Resources Coordinator
Area: Administration, Human Resources and Finance
Implement general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the HR Coordinator’s supervision.
• Following the HRCo’s instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in the mission in order to ensure both tax and labour regulation compliance
• Execute recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
• Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
• Execute, under the HR Coordinator supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
• Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal Regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
• Collect the variable pay slip elements on Homere (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) in order to ensure accurate and on-time payroll payment
• Supervise the payroll process, checking the list of employees and amounts payable (variable pay, taxes, social securities contributions, etc.) in order to ensure accuracy and on time payroll payment.
• Follow-up cost of living on a regular basis in order to update salary references conveniently to keep acquisition power.
• Register applicants to training activities and help the HR Coordinator to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
• Support the HR Coordinator to draw up annual holiday planning in order to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs.
• Organizes travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation (visas, MSF card, Mission Orders, etc.), booking and purchasing plane tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction.
• Ensure that all staff have valid work, stay, travel permits
• Ensures staff travelling through the capital is picked up, has appropriate papers and a place to stay
• Staff are not allowed to chew QAT during working hours.
• Under no circumstances are firearms/weapons allowed in MSF vehicles or on MSF premises.
• The above-mentioned activities and responsibilities are not exhaustive, and staff may be assigned additional responsibilities or tasks as required.
- Desirable, degree in finance, business or administration related studies.
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- English and Arabic essential
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet, Homère)
• Stress Management
Qualified and Interested individuals must submit their CVs to : firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that applicants should write the Job Title in the Subject field of the Email they will send