Position: M&E Officer
Job location: Aden
Report to: Deputy H&N program Coordinator
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing Health, Nutrition and Protection project in Taiz governorate in Dhubab district to deliver quality life-saving services for Dhubab district host and IDP communities. Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
- Conduct regular field visits throughout the project implementation period as required, supporting and / or supervising the activities of the project.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the Deputy H&N Program Coordinator on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Deputy H&N Program Coordinator for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Report monthly on all project activities to Deputy H&N Program Coordinator.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system, and develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Deputy H&N Program coordinator.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
- Participate in coordinating across the available components of the project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
- Participate of the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Assist the Deputy H&N Program Coordinator in preparing other relevant reports.
- Preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Participate in preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities.
- Prepare and maintain M&E database.
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, information technology, or related field.
- At least 2-4 years’ work experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably with Health and Nutrition projects.
- Experience working with NNGOs and INGOs is preferred.
- Experience or training in monitoring and evaluation practices in public health or related disciplines.
- Proficiency with database management
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with stakeholders and staff.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by (Clicking Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل