Reference Number/ HTDT:3
Call for interested individual Trainers/mentors in contracting with Islamic Relief Yemen to participate in training delivery and mentoring/coaching to LNGOs in Yemen;
Islamic Relief Yemen is an international aid agency that has served humanity for over 20 years. Islamic Relief Yemen is implementing several projects across many sectors, including Food Security & Livelihood, WASH, Nutrition, and Health. Working with IRY who is the lead and specialized in such area, we are seeking interested trainers and mentors/coaches to participate in contracting with IRY organization in a number of areas delivering face-to-face training and mentoring/coaching.
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management
- Proposal writing
- Project Management for Development Professionals (Project DPro)
- Networking and partnerships
- Basic of financial management
- Finance for non-finance staff
- Management development program
- Resource mobilization (fundraising)
- EFQM model
- Safety, security and safeguarding
- Results Based Management
- Principles of Humanitarian Human Resources
- Procurement and supply chain
- Monitoring & evaluation
PLEASE CLEARLY STATE WHICH AREA OF EXPERTISE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR FROM ABOVE AND DISTIGUISH FOR EACH AREA WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING FOR; TRAINING DELIVERY AND/OR MENTORING/COACHING
1. Must have a university degree or higher
2. Three or more years of experience in training delivery, preferably with civil society organizations.
3. Three or more years of experience in conducting mentoring and coaching civil society organizations
4. Experience in training/capacity building needs/gap assessment
5. Expeirence in production and customisation of training material
6. Obtain at least two Training Certificates (TOT.)
7. Facilitation and Presentation skills
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. Fluency in Arabic (writing and speaking)
10. The level of English is very good.
11. Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
12. Writing a skill report
13. Discipline, commitment to working hours, and tolerance of work pressure.
14. Positive work and team spirit.
15. To be residing in Yemen/able to travel to Yemen
16. The ability to prepare a work plan for all training courses (courses - courses and an executive plan for each training course).
17. Familiarity with exchanging information and providing information.
18. Participants attend new knowledge in good communication and training.
19. Contents of combat training.
20. Establishing a healthy relationship with the participants.
21. Preparing the pre- and post-evaluation and analyzing the results to measure the impact.
22. Documenting the preparation of reports in English and their source for the terms of the project database.
23. Documentation of data (or attendance sheets, credentials and securities, photocopying, etc.)
24. Attending a periodic meeting with the project management.
25. Assisting in carrying out the tasks of any other tasks.
How to Apply
The last date to apply is from 4/8/2022 to 17/8/2022
Please fill in the information at the link below:
- Submit via link only.
- Applicants for training who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview with its formation committee, after the end of the period.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل