Yard Cleaner (Part-time) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Yard Cleaner (Part-time)
FSC #: SUIHAY/ 2021
Length of Time: Until 31st October 2021 (with possible extension)
Location: Aden, Yemen
Number of positions: 1
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development and humanitarian challenge in more than 70 countries.
FHI 360 has been responding to the humanitarian crisis in southern Yemen and along the Western Coast since 2018. Through an integrated health, nutrition, and WASH program, FHI 360 works in Aden, Taiz, and Hudaydah governorates. FHI 360 supports static and mobile health facilities, including rehabilitation, technical support and staff training, and provision of supplies. FHI 360 also works at the community level through Community Health Volunteer and water rehabilitation components to reach additional populations. Furthermore, since January 2020, FHI 360 has served as the NGO co-lead for the Aden Sub-Health Cluster. With a country office in Aden and a field office in Al Mokha, FHI 360 has a staff of over 40 national and expatriate staff.
Under the supervision of the Administration Officer, the yard cleaner is responsible for ensuring proper upkeep of the FHI 360 office and guest house. Responsible for cleaning buildings and outside areas, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Shampoos carpets, empty trash receptacles, and replace lining off trash cans. Growing and cultivating multiple plants in a variety of green spaces in FHI 360 premises.
This is a part-time worker position for 20 hours per week (4 hours/day, 5 days/week).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Clean up the entire premises’ yard on a daily basis and sweep and clean the roof/deck areas on a weekly basis. ay
- Remove any trash in the yard.
- Collect the trash from all floors
- Take all trash bags to the specified place outside the premises on a daily basis.
- Replace the trash bags of all trash bins on a daily basis.
- Mow lawns, trim shrubbery, plant/water flowers and apply pesticides
- Move heavy equipment and furniture
- Move/unpack supplied materials
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors
APPLIED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Able to identify problems that have established procedures and very limited impact
- One year of previous experience in cleaning, including using cleaning machinery/tools safely
- Must be in good physical condition; able to lift heavy equipment and furniture
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل